11 Am I pregnant?

Hayes Design Cooperation is under Joel Hales, no, it should be called Joel Hayes. Hayes Design Cooperation was founded by him and is based on the unique design.
  And I as a designer, was originally just a small client of him.
  No one knows that Hayes Design Cooperation is affiliated of the group, I actually don't know. A coincidence, I sent a thick design draft to Hayes company, because I accidentally bumped into Joel Hales.
  He bent over and gently lifted me up, his eyes and lips were full of smiles. That day, I was like ran into a door, and behind the door was full of sunshine.
  I was hired by Joel Hales to Hayes Cooperation, and I became the design director with outstanding talent.
  After the accident, I went to the hospital and company every day. Joel Hales and I have an important design project that has not been completed. Although he is in coma, I must complete it for him. As soon as I was free, I immediately rushed to the hospital to accompany Joel Hales, hoping to wake him up.
  This routine took more than a month.
  Until. . .
  Today I was working as usual. A familiar female voice rang. "Start from today, I am the new design director here. Hello, my name is Olivia Gomez."
  I glanced at her and snorted. Continue to work.
  "Lexie Gomez, do you listen what I'm saying?" Olivia Gomez was angry. "And this office belongs to me."
  "Do you know the project that I'm handling?" I left the complicated detail on the table in front of her. I clearly know Olivia Gomez is a stupid girl that ignorant and incompetent.
  I glanced at her, and found that she was mad.
  "It is not important that she know or not. The important things is that you have been demoted. From today, I'll in-charge here. You are just an ordinary designer, clean the office for me and pour tea." Ethan Hayes's cold sound is sounded.
  "You can't resign because the contract hasn't expired yet." He sneered at me.
  "But... Joel's project is very important..." I said.
  "You don't have to worry about it, your next project is to design a unique wedding dress." Ethan Hayes went to Olivia Gomez and gently held her.
  "I am a classical style designer, the wedding dress has not been involved." I replied coldly.
  "If you can't do it well, you don't have to stand on this industry." He didn't look at me. "A month time to design it."
  "Ethan brother. You are so good. Is it designed for me?" Olivia Gomez rely in Ethan Hayes's arms.
  "Are you satisfied?" Ethan Hayes pinched her nose tip.
  "You know me well." Olivia Gomez smiles sweet and does not forget to show off to me.
  "Of course!" Ethan Hayes chuckled. Then he suddenly hug Olivia Gomez and let her sit on my desk.
  Looking at the sweetness of both of them, I only feel nausea and can't breathe.
  When I just turned away, then Ethan Hayes stopped me. "Don't go, pack your things first." He paused, and his deep eyes seemed to see through my heart. "The design draft are crumpled. "
  I looked at the draft on my hand that was crumpled, just like my heart was stabbing by knife.
  Think of his words on that day.
  Let me heartbreak, heartbroken and suffer in my life.
  I lowered my head and endured the discomfort in my stomach. I quickly packed up my things. I don't know if I was absent-minded, and my hands were full of sweat. I always forget my stuff. Finally I packed up all my things and ready to leave.
  "Ethan Brother, don't touch me. Here is public and I'm shy."
  "What are you scare at? Let her look of us."
  I subconsciously turned back. Then he leaned over, thin lips attached to Olivia Gomez.
  This scene is like breaking my last fragile nerves, and the discomfort in my stomach can no longer be controlled.
  The documents are scattered all over the place.
  "Vomit" I held the door frame and couldn't stop retching. I can't control it at all.
  The last trace of waking reminds me that my menstruation is late for more than 20days! I have a bad premonition. Am I pregnant?