8 backfire

When I thought I was about to lose virginity.
  "Bang" The door was kicked.
  "Fuck! Who ruin my good deed?" Thomas Martin got up, but he didn't see who was the person that come in then he was kicked by him.
  "Bang", Thomas Martin was kicked by him and smashed into the wall. He was groaning with pain.
  This figure undoubtedly is Ethan Hayes.
  My heart is tight, and don't know it's joy or worry. Complicated feeling glowed into my mind. The more feeling is hot and suffer.
  "Mr. Hayes? What are you....." Thomas Martin was almost incoherent.
  Ethan Hayes kick him again and every kick he kick was aim to his dick.
  "Sorry! Mr. Hayes, please let me go! It's about to break!" The miserable cry continued, in the end Thomas Martin fainted.
  Ethan Hayes threw Thomas Martin into the bathroom like a rubbish.
  Then he came to the bed. Looking at me in condescending, but he does not mean to help me untie the rope.
   My body is as hot as a million ants biting, and my senses are lost.
  Ethan Hayes sneer. "You can't wait for tonight? So looking for Thomas Martin in advance? Look at your hunger appearance! So disgust!"
  I'm biting my lips and almost bleeding. I know that he will not be so kind. I just came out from the tiger's mouth, but now I'm in a wolf's mouth.
  "You like to play this?"
  "Please..." I'm suffer and unable to control myself.
  "What are you want me to do? Fuck you?" He held up my head with his palm and close to me.
  I just want to be free, just want to fill my body, and the emptiness was about to make me explode.
  "Please, please, fast...
  Maybe he finally noticed my abnormality. "Damn, he drug you?"
  My mind is completely out of control. His handsome face is so clear and close to me. In a trance, it seems like I returned to the lakeside seven years ago. How good if life was still as when we first met.
  "Ethan, Ethan......" Although my hands and feet could not move, and my mind is completely out of control. I looked up and suddenly his cold lips attached me. Familiar smell, poison-like smell.
  Yes, he is the drug that I'm addicted, I can't find an antidote in the world. I can't hide. I can only look at the drug go into my bone.
  "Ethan.... I.... Ah...."
  The feeling of fullness makes me very comfortable.
  "Fairy."
  As the body heats up and is released, the words "I love you", drowning in the waves of we get laid.
  Seven years, after all, I did not say anything.
  The time is long and suffer, and it has gradually entered to the night.
  He had already untie the rope. Through the drug, I indulged myself and hug him deeply. After several climax, the drug are too strong and the burning sensation is still there.
  He use his slender finger sneaked into the deepest part of me, hooking the most sensitive points, and I'm reach the climax again.
  The hot liquid under my body bursts out. In the confusion, I feel he was exploring my butt. I was in a stiff state, I was frightened but couldn't stop him. I can only widen my eyes and feel he entered the undeveloped part.
  The feeling of fullness that has never been experienced, the strong stimulation of novelty. Reason disappeared completely, and in the end I actually cooperated with him.
  I faintly felt that he penetrated my butt. He was afraid that the drug was too strong, and my soft front part would be hurt.
  We have never been satisfied with this, the climax and the happiness has drowned us.
  Everything is finally over, the fire is gone, I am tired and asleep. I don't know how long I slept, until I heard a knock on the door, very slight.
  I was stunned and sat up and turned on the lights.
  By the side, Ethan Hayes did not left, but slept smoothly beside me. It's hard to see he was so tired, such a big noise but didn't wake him up. At this moment, his handsome face is a little bit tired and soft, his messy hair let him look more lazy and sexy.
  I remembered the violent and absurdity before, my heart pounded, my face was hot, I didn't dare to look at him again.
  "Knock." There was a knock on the door, so I dressed and got up. The moment I opened the door, I was shocked! It is Joel Hales!
  God! How can I forgotten such an important thing. I used to take advantage at Thomas Martin and play a show to Joel Hales. Therefore, I asked my company colleagues to hint Joel Hales, so he could find me here. And now this situation. . . . . .
  "Joel...... I......"
  I really don't know what to say.
  Joel Hales is not stupid. His soft eyebrows are frowned. "Lexie, who is bullying you?"
  "I......"
  Looking I'm scared, he immediately push me and rush into the room.
  "Don't! Don't go in!" Unfortunately, I couldn't stop it.
  Such a big noise, Ethan Hayes was naturally wakes up. He sat up, the quilt on his body was slipped and reveal his sexy and strong figure.
  "Brother!" Joel Hales, who just rush into the room, saw such a scene when he entered the room. And I followed closely.
  For a time. Three people, the scene of awkward. . . . . .