10 regrets knowing you

Beijing Capital Hospital. I am sitting at the door of the operating room.
  Ethan Hayes stood far away and smoke.
  I have never seen he smoke, and a light flashes across his fingers. At this moment, his side face was lonely.
  None of us spoke.
  I dare not look up, I am afraid to see the door open. Because seven years ago, behind the door, was left with my mother's cold body. And then, endless bad things came to me.
  Why, why don't hit me? Why ? Obviously I am the culprit?
  Why does God always have to punish others?
  Not long after, a lady and a man who looked strict came, and I heard Ethan Hayes call, "Dad."
  I looked up blankly and saw Joel Hales's assistant had say a few words with the lady, and then the lady came to me.
  "You are Lexie Gomez? The person that Joel Hales want to marry?" She looked at me condescending, like a judge.
  "I..." I bit my lip.
  "I'm sorry, aunt, I don't dare to think that."
  "Ethan brother! Ethan brother!" The shrill voice is far and near, and Olivia Gomez the bitch is everywhere. What does she wants to do tonight?
  Olivia Gomez rushed to me, as if deliberately didn't see me. "I heard that you went to find Lexie Gomez? How can Joel have an accident?"
  Ethan Hayes face instantly turn cold. "Who did you listen to?"
  "I..." Olivia Gomez immediately soften her voice, her eyes were watery with grievances look. This is what she is best at.
  When the lady heard this, she immediately turned to ask Ethan Hayes.
  "Ethan, why are you here? I felt that something was wrong when I arrived here. Joel has an accident. Why are you here? You are already the heir. Is it..."
  "It's my fault. I will give you an explanation!" I suddenly made a noise, and stopped Ethan Hayes with a glance.
  The complexity of tycoon family, I don't want Ethan Hayes difficult to do. "Hiss."
  At this time, the door was opened and everyone was surrounded.
  I stood behind and hope to not listen anything.
  "Patients with cerebral hemorrhage, although he temporarily stable. But the neural response to the back of the brain is currently lacking, so I am sorry, we don't know when he will wake up."
  "Slap." A slap on my face. I was stunned and unable to think.
  What does the doctor mean? Vegetative?
  Joel Hales's mother begin to fall apart. "You said that gave me an explanation?! Are you worthy? What can you give me?! Such a bitch! If Joel can't wake up, I want you to be buried with him!"
  There was a chaos, and I didn't know how many time I slapped by her until someone pulled Joel Hales's mother away.
  I am kneeling at the door, as if abandoned by the entire world. The marble floor clearly reflects my sorrow look, messy hair, and broken clothes.
  Someone is approach me, I know who it is. Only he has not left.
  Suddenly, I turned around then hugged his legs and burst into tears. "Why are you grabbing me, why? Why don't you let me accompany Joel? You know, my life is so hard, why? Ethan, I would rather never know you."
  Ethan Hayes squat slowly, hold my chin with his cold hand. I looked at him, and my eyes full of desperate.
  "Who is not living in pain? Death is relief. You are not worthy of death. If you die, who will bear this sin?"
  "I also regret, regret to know you..."
  "Lexie Gomez, you owe me, you can't payback in your lifetime."
  "You can't escape me for the rest of your life."
  "I will let you heartbreak, heartbroken and suffer in your life!" He throw me hard and strode away.
  Only left over the cold room.