3 Merely a tool

Ever since the first time I met Olivia Gomez, she has this unharmed cutesy rabbit face that everyone will fall for. But this real bitch gave me a huge slap right on the spot.

  "Bitch! Brother Ethan is my boyfriend, how can you do this?" Today's Olivia is probably the most out-of-control one I've ever seen. Her face features are twisted and those eyes are hideous.

  The fiery pain on my cheek, I slowly get up and put on a shirt to cover my naked body.

  Probably because she saw all those traces on my body, her eyes redden and pounce on me.

  I evaded her and knocked her down backhanded, she didn't have the time to avoid the obstacles so she hit her head on the corner of the table and shed some blood.

  "Take care of your own man. All of you get out from here right now!" I've had enough, I don't want to see this bitch who destroyed my family and was given life by my father because of scam anymore.

  "Ouch, blood! Brother Ethan, look at this woman! Boohoo...... you need to help me." Olivia hugs her head and jumps into Ethan's arms.

  The two of them hug each other, how much more unsightly can this scene be. Just when I want to them out, "piak" my other cheek has a fresh palm ink printed onto it. The next second, "piak", one more slap is given to me. This strength, it's him.

  Two lines of warm tears come rolling down. My heart, is so so painful.

  "I only find her to spend time, she's just a tool, why should you worry about her?" Ethan holds Olivia tight, he softly wipes off her tears, "Olivia, he good, see, didn't I just give her a lesson?"

  At this moment, I only think that my heart is dead. Now I know that if the heart is too painful and it becomes numb. No one in the world except for him can hurt me that this deep.

  I'm so stupid, seven years, I'm so stupid I thought I have forgotten the past. So stupid I thought I fell in love with Joel Hales.

  Until, the both of them stand in front of me, that's when I realized I'm back in reality.

  I love Ethan Hayes, my love for him is so deep I can't admit that I'd lie about it.

  I have been hiding for seven years and have escaped for seven years. Yet in the end I still failed.

  "Brother Ethan, I don't believe you. There're so many women outside, why did you find her." Olivia cries.

  "Alright alright, I'll never find her again. You're pregnant, you should be careful. Be a good girl." Ethan comforts her, "but you mustn't follow me next time!" He warns.

  "This is awesome, a jerk and a bitch, what a perfect match. Please fuck off." I give an order to expel the guests. They have a kid, yet why can't he let me free.

  But the next second, I regret everything I said.

  "Haha, what did you say?" Ethan lets go if Olivia, then he took a step and grabs my collar, "what a bitch, you didn't get what you want from me, so you took action on my brother? Miss Gomez, I suddenly decided to change my decision."

  His angry eyes give me a bad feeling.

  "What do you want?"

  Ethan tugs me out and throws me into his black Maybach.

  I lean on the seat difficultly, I look back and see him looking down at me.

  "I thought of a great plan. I'll first play with you, then I shall give you to Thomas Martin, at the same time I'll let Joel see your slutty side. Like this, that innocent brother of mine will definitely give up."

  I raise my head and look at him in shock.

  Thomas Martin, the infamous playboy in Beijing. Plus, this Thomas Martin used to harass me! How can he say something like giving me to that bastard!

  "What which reason you can let other people trample me!" He throws a paper in my face, "for this reason!"