40 Death and departure

2 days pass by. Ethan Hayes and I have done our hearsay evidence, later we leave the police station.
  As for the others who had involved some complicated incidents, they're still staying in there for further investigations.
  After getting through the chaos, Ethan Hayes and I are holding hands and walking on a street. My awkwardness has stopped me to start a conversation.
  As for Ethan Hayes, he keeps his silence and holds my hand.
  After taking some considerations, I manage to find a topic to start the conversation. 'Say, how about tar-Corporation? Officer Lucas told me that Joel ruined the transfer agreement.'
  Ethan Hayes smiles. 'But I really meant it. Actually I had set my establishment since earlier.'
  I shrug. 'I don't think you can leave your position as you wish. After all, he said that he wanted to live in foreign country. I met him before he left this place.'
  Ethan Hayes stops his footsteps. He surrounds my shoulders and hugs me. 'Lexie, the past is in the past. Let's get married, shall we?' As he hugs me tighter, his fearsome feelings are getting stronger.
  He touches my stomach. 'And for our kids.'
  Once he mentions about kids, my body is stunned for all the sudden.
  He has sensed the strangeness. He sighs. 'I know what you are thinking about. Lexie, back to that moment, I tried to put you into unconsciousness and made a false illusion of having abortion. I did this because of trying to hide the truth from Olivia Gomez and her daughter. I make my apology for hurting your feelings.'
  He hugs me with guiltiness.
  I knit my eyebrows. Although everything has been solved, I'm still able to feel the uneasiness.
  'Ethan, I'm still feeling bad.'
  But he laughs and pinches my nose. He also gives me a sudden kiss. 'How about now? Feeling better?'
  We hug and kiss together with affection. The time seemly stops flowing.
  When the critical situation strikes in...
  We're totally forgotten about it.
  Ethan Hayes has sensed it, but everything is too late.
  For all the sudden, it happens instantly. By the time I show my reaction, there's a knife has stabbed into Ethan Hayes' back.
  He knits his eyebrows with pain. He holds me and gradually kneels down to the ground.
  While I look closely that person who stabbed him from behind, I've seen a pair of familiar, watery eyes was replaced by bloodlust and fierceness.
  It's Olivia Gomez!
  Indeed, we've ignored her. By the moment we thought that everything went smoothly and returned to a peaceful life, we've completely ignored someone we know - it's Olivia Gomez.
  ...The one who hadn't appeared herself since from the beginning.
  'Ethan.' I hold him with a knife on his back. My anxiousness gets into the way when I see his back starts to bleed. My nervousness is almost completely drowned me.
  Olivia Gomez has lost her count. She yells with anger: 'Bitch. Why you're not the one who gets the stab!? And why you have to block the stab!? Bitch! You're the one who killed him!'
  'It's your entire fault. You've made me lost everything.'
  I embrace Ethan Hayes tightly and try to figure out the solution on defeating Olivia Gomez, who is still wielding a knife.
  Olivia Gomez slowly approaches to me with a knife on her hand. 'Brother Ethan had put Thomas Martin into a useless person. His emitted his frustration onto me. Since he failed to do all by himself, he searched other people for help and rapes me. I... I murdered him and made my escape. Thanks to you, it's your entire fault.'
  'Olivia Gomez, you had allied with Thomas Martin for getting the wealth since from the beginning. You don't deserve the rights to complain. Back to those days, you were Ethan's fiancée, but you tried to seduce Thomas Martin at the same time.'
  'Hahahaha, fiancée? A fiancée like me? Girlfriend? We knew each other for 7 years, but he stayed with me only for few days. Each time, he ignored me by speaking few cold blooded words. Did he touch me, even once? There was a time he was drunken, and I pretended to have a sex with him and declared that you were pregnant. I clearly remember that he kept calling your name in his drunk condition.'
  'I also didn't want to have a relationship with Thomas Martin. But considering about defeating you, I should get some assistance and wealth.' Olivia Gomez complains with wrath.
  'But you couldn't ask Ethan for money. It's because you had to pretend innocent and always cared about him. You tried to cover up your true intention without involving the topics of wealth and power. I feel bad for you. The truth is... You love nobody. You're only interested in wealth and power. You tried to become the almighty person with spectacular power, and unfortunately, you owned nothing in the end.'
  Olivia Gomez's frustration has reached its limitation.
  As I notice Ethan Hayes' face gradually turns paler, my internal struggle is getting stronger. I smirk coldly and keep taunting her: 'Your weak concentration has distracted you, and your tactics had helped you reached nothing! Jen Jackson had been killed by Marcella Jones Hayes. The revenge had made! And you deserve the fate of being raped by others.'
  Olivia Gomez isn't acknowledged about this incident. She receives a great shock. 'Bitch! Bitch, I'll kill you!!'
  A person that lost his sane will reveal his weakness.
  I've to put my bets on.
  By the moment Olivia Gomez rushes towards to me, I grab her arm firmly right on time, and give out my strength to drag her and hit her head against a stone wall.
  Her head starts to bleed non-stop. Later, she collapses onto the ground.
  After taking a deep breath, I embrace Ethan Hayes firmly.
  Due to his excessive blood lost, his sharp looking, thin lips have completely lost their color. I even able to feel his body temperature is decreasing.
  My mind is filled with frightfulness, and my tears flow down just like a rushing stream.
  I make an emergency call with my trembling hand. I also use another hand to hold his face and shake it as hard as I can.
  'Ethan, don't fall asleep. Open your eyes. Ethan, I'm begging you! Please!'
  Ethan Hayes has gradually lost his strength. He uses his last strength to open his eyes.
  He tries to say something. I quickly rush to his side.
  His voice is getting weaker.
  But still can be heard.
  'I - love - you.'
  'Wake up, Ethan! Don't fall asleep!' My sadness has completely flooded me. I totally lose my control to cry.
  For all these 7 years, I've finally waited for this.
  But the death has made us apart.