Chapter 3 -

~•Jayoni Amir Carter•~

Both of the drops went good last night. Remy didn't try no dumb shit 'cause he read up on me.

Smart move, nigga.

I don't play when it comes to my money and my family. Fucking with those 2 things will get you killed on the spot. Dead ass.

"You done grew up, youngin'. You remind me of your father." Pharaoh said as I sat across from him in my office of the trap house.

Pharaoh is in his mid 40s, a real cool dude as far as I'm concerned. I'm his main supplier for that white. He on that shit somethin' heavy but it doesn't show at all.

I chuckled. "Yeah, bruh. I try." I said with a nod. "What you need today?"

"2 bags." He said leaning farther back in his chair.

"Dime or quarter?"

"Full." He said causing me to look up at him. He stared back at me with a cocky smirk.

"You done came into some heavy bread or some shit? That's 5K right there." I told him.

"I got it." He said not explaining how he came up into this money. Shit, ain't my business. You wanna spend 5K? That's just more bread added to my pockets.

I chuckled. "Aight." I snapped my fingers at Bruce, one of the security guards guarding my office door. "I need 2 full packs of pure white. Pronto." He nodded and stepped out.

"Ya doin' well with ya empire, youngin'. You fillin' big shoes." He said looking around my office.

"Yeah, I'm managin' shit though. I stay on my grind." I told him.

Bruce came back in with the product and laid it on my desk.

Pharaoh reached for it and I stopped him. "Nah, bruh. Where my bread at?"

He chuckled and shook his head before pulling put two stacks placing it on my desk. He reached for the white again.

"Nah bruh, don't act new to this shit." I told him, stopping him yet again. Nigga bout to get shot in a minute. "Bruce, count this shit." I passed it to him then looked back at P.

"You never were one to trust, KC." He said with a smirk.

"Trust don't exist in this business. You of all people should know that shit." I retorted with a smirk of my own. I mean, Pharaoh cool and all but I wouldn't even trust him to get me a damn shell from the corner store.

"5 thou." Bruce said handing me the 5k back.

"Aight. Take yo shit and get out." I said jokingly, sliding his white across the table.

He stood up and dapped me. "I'a see you later youngin'." And with that he left out.

"Aye, go take a break. I'm about to head out in a minute." I said to Bruce.

He nodded and left out.

Me: I'm on my way.

That was my response to my white girl, Brittney. Bout to get some sloppy toppy on the real.

Just as I stood up and grabbed the keys to my 2015 black on black Mercedes Benz, my phone rang.

"Speak." I answered without looking at the caller I.D. as I made my way out my office and locked it up.

"Who the h-, boy do you want your ass whooped. Don't you ever answer the damn phone like that again. I will beat the prime shit outta you." Madear's voice came through the phone.