Chapter 28 -

Cast up top ❤️ yes I changed Devin, Mia, Tezuan, Keelis, & Anthony 🌚 this is the last change tho. Oh & yes, Tez & Kelz are played by two different people 😌 they're twins 😉

Please vote & comment for the next chapter I need feedback 💯
Enjoy.....

~•Zhari Giovanni Welsh•~

"Jay, you have to let her go. Adding stress on top of a high risked pregnancy won't be good at all." Kim said. Jay let go of me instantly and I grabbed my keys before leaving out of the house.

This is just too much to deal with right now.

After I left, I drove around a bit ignoring any and every call I received. My head was pounding and I had no set destination.

I was beyond upset. Jayoni can be such an ass at times but for him to just assume that I was "over exaggerating" without knowing anything pissed me off.

On top of that, I'm carrying a baby who might not have a chance to see the world because of my fucked up past.

I broke down in tears again as I parked in the parking lot of the lake that's down the street from my parent's house. I didn't even wanna go back home because Jayoni pissed me off.

I got out of the car getting myself together and wiping the remaining tears from my face. Listening to the peaceful sounds of the water, I started to relax. I picked up a few rocks and skipped them across the water to ease my frustrations.

As the smell of the fish in the lake got strong, I got nauseated and searched for a nearby trash can spilling my guts into it. Someone's hands grabbed my hair holding it back for me. Not knowing who it was, I drew my elbow back to collide with their stomach but they didn't budge.

"Chill, baby. It's me." Jay's voice rang through my ears.

"Get away from me." I told him seriously as I walked away from him and sat on the bench. I pulled out napkins, traveling toothpaste, a traveling toothbrush, a water bottle and a travel size bottle of Listerine. My doctor told me to be prepared for moments like this because it could occur anywhere.

I quickly brushed my teeth and everything before putting everything back inside of my bag looking anywhere but at my annoying ass boyfriend.

How did he even know where I was?

Jay stood in front of me. "Baby, I'm sorry aight? Beyond it. I ain't know none of that shit and if I knew that it was on that level of seriousness I wouldn't have came at you how I did." He paused as his jaw clenched. "I'm pissed. I'm pissed as fuck man."

He sighed looking down at his hands that were balled up. I finally looked up at him.

"That nigga hurt you, Gio. He hurt you. You my girl so now I'm hurt too." He spoke evilly. "Zhari, I swear to God I'ma find this nigga and I'ma kill 'em myself. He ain't gone know what hit him. On my pops he gone get what's coming to him."

Tears remained at the brim of his eyes but he didn't dare let them fall. I stood up and wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my head in his chest.

"Babe, I'm here and I'm fine now." I told him so that he could calm down. He was so stiff.

"Baby girl, you strong as fuck. The way you carry yourself and keep a smile on your face, no one would've known that you were so, so-,"