C H A P T E R | F O U R -

C H A P T E R F O U R -

Zhari Giovanni Welsh
|||

I looked around the vacant basement that I was locked inside of. My vision was blurry as I looked down at myself seeing that I had on no clothes at all.

"What the-," I got cut off by a voice.

"I see you're finally up, baby. You missed me?" The person asked as he got closer to me.

The closer he got to me, the clearer my vision got.

My legs felt weak but I managed to get up and back into the wall behind me.

I looked down at myself again to see bruises covering my whole body. Just as I looked back up to look at the man, he was gone.

I looked around the basement not seeing anything and only being able to hear water dripping from pipes onto the floor.

"Where am I?" I questioned myself.

I went to take a step forward when I heard the sound of a heavy door slamming.

"W-Who's there?" I looked around to only be met with darkness.

I began to cry growing more afraid than I already was.

"Aww, don't cry." A different voice said before I felt a hand on my cheek. I tried to swap it away but no one was there.

"I asked you a question. Did you miss me?" The man's voice from the first time questioned.

"Or did you miss me?" The other man questioned.

"Who are you?!" I yelled becoming frustrated.

I regretted wanting to know their identity seeing Pharaoh and Prophet.

Pharaoh had a smirk on his face while Prophet held a mug. Prophet grabbed me by my neck while Pharaoh proceeded to violate me.

I began to swing my arms wildly. "Let me go! Don't touch me! Leave me aloooone!"

I continued to swing until someone grabbed my arms.

"Zhari, calm down it's just the doctor." I heard my dad say causing my eyes to shoot open.

"Daddy!" I cried out before pulling him down to my level and hugging him tightly disregarding the pain in my shoulder.

I cried into his chest as he continued to whisper, "I'm here, baby girl. I'm here."

I didn't want to let him go seeing as though it had been a couple months since I've seen him or anyone for that matter.

Just when I was going to ask him where everyone else was, I looked behind him and seen them.

All in all it was my parents, Jaice, Kaiah, Ms. Miranda, Jahleel, I'Liyah, Madear, Kim, Mia, Ant, Dev, Tezuan, Keelis, Mordecai, my Avó, auntie Marcella, Clarice, Giovana, Apryl, Naijah, my uncle Barry, and my granny (my dad's mom). Where was Jayoni and Dre?