Chapter 20 -

(WARNING: Sexual Content in this chapter!) [JAYONI AND ZHARI IN THE MM!!]

~•Jayoni Amir Carter•~

Shit with Zhari went completely left last night. I was pissed at her ass but was also pissed at myself. What if she was tellin' the truth? But then again, it's not coincidental that as soon as her and Candice get into it, she comes up with a story as extreme as the bitch was settin' me up.

"Why would Z lie to you, bruh?" Dev questioned as me, him, Ant, Kelz, Tez, and Mo sat around my screening room.

"I don't fuckin' know. She wanna be with me but don't have the guts to come out and say that shit so she makes up a lie." I assumed.

"Fuck outta here. Instead of checkin' Zhari, you need to be checkin' that bitch Candice. If she is settin' us up then you gone be the one lookin' stupid in the end. Come on now. Zhari not messy. Go check Candice ass." Tez said.

"Forreal, bruh. That girl love yo ugly ass. I'm pretty sure your best interest is at heart with her." Mo said.

"The way you did her was wrong, my nigga. She gotta be tellin' the truth." Ant chimed in.

"Dead ass, can I just shoot Candice? That bitch got you thinkin' Z lyin' on her name." Kelz said.

"I'ma get to the bottom of this shit, aight? Im bout to go by Candice house and see what's up. If that bitch really settin' us up then y'all know what we gone do. I'a be back. Don't fuck my house up." I got up from my seat and left out of the room before headin' out the door.

Gettin' in my car, I pushed 85 all the way to this girl house. I began to get heated as I thought of the possibility of this bitch really settin' me up.

Pullin' into her driveway, I didn't even turn my car off just hopped out and made my way to the front door. I didn't even knock, I let myself in.

"I'm on my way now, Black. Stop rushing me.....yes I have everything....he stopped fuckin' with me tonight because I started something with his little friend on purpose....You miss this pussy, daddy?...you gone give it to me?...I know....I'm headed out the door n-," her conversation was cut short once she noticed me standin' by the front door.

"I-I'm going to call you back." She hung up and looked at me wit fear.

"You settin' me up?" I questioned.

"Wh-What? What are you doing here, KC?"

"Don't fuckin' question me." I pushed her back gettin' even angrier.

"Look you need to go." She said.

I chucked. "Bitch, you settin' me up. Who was that on the phone?"

"M-my brother." She stuttered.

"Fuck outta here. So you fuckin' yo brother? I will kill yo ass." I pulled my gun out and aimed it at her.

"N-No, please listen. I had no choice I needed the money." She said surrendering.

"So this whole time, you was workin' with Black to set me up, huh?" I pushed her again this time harder causin' her to fall on her ass. "I let you into my house. I let you in my mama's house! Is you fuckin' serious though?"