Chapter 29 -

ANNOUNCEMENT ! PLEASE READ: I made a mistake in chapter 27 saying that "Demeria was born on Jayoni's birthday which is September 23rd" no no noooo, his birthday is September 27th ! So Demi's birthday is also Sept. 27th. Sorry for that very big f*uck up.

Okay, happy reading. Don't forget to
vote and comment.

Zhari & her father up top ❤️

~•Zhari Giovanni Welsh•~

Today is Wednesday which is the day I have my appointment for my Ectopic pregnancy test. The reason they suspect an Ectopic pregnancy is because my uterus is enlarged and that's one of the symptoms.

I'm praying that everything will be okay. I can't bare the thought of losing yet another baby. I just can't. And with Thanksgiving being tomorrow, we're telling all of our family about the pregnancy.

To be completely honest, I was scared out of my mind. I didn't want to receive any bad news.

Setting all negative thoughts aside, I grabbed a water bottle out of the refrigerator and waited for Jayoni to come downstairs.

"Jay, hurry up!" I yelled up the stairs.

He finally made his way down the stairs dressed and ready.

"Aight, aight. I'm ready." He said pecking my lips. We left out of the house and locked up before heading to his garage which held many cars.

"I wanna drive." I told him.

"No."

"Please." I dragged out.

He looked at me and smirked before handing me the keys to his Benz.

I raised an eyebrow as we got into the car and I pulled off.

"Why'd you smile like that?" I asked him curiously.

"Just thinkin' about that one time you drove with me." He said.

"Which time-oh, you asshole." I said remembering our sexual encounter.

He chuckled before leaning his seat back. I continued to drive thinking about my appointment. The fact that I could be receiving bad news made my nerves bad.

My hands started shaking so I pulled over onto the side of the road.

Jay looked up from his phone and licked his lips. "What's wrong?"

"I-I'm scared. My hands are shaking and I can't drive." I told him as an involuntary pout formed on my face and tears burned my eyes.

He got out of the passenger seat before coming over to my side and opening the door. I got out of the car and he pulled me into his embrace.

"Lil bit, what I tell you?" He spoke into my hair as my face was buried into his chest.

I sighed. "You told me that you got us and that everything would be okay."

"Aight, then. So trust my word, ma."

I nodded before looking up at him as he rubbed my back. He pressed his lips against mine letting his hands trail down to my butt.