Chapter 17 -

(Zhari in the MM)

~•Jayoni Amir Carter•~

Today will definitely be a busy ass day. We have a drop to do with the Russians then the Germans, we have to do our weekly inventory count, and last but not least, we bustin' in on Black's main trap on Livingston.

I ain't even gone kill that bitch on sight. I'll just torture his ass to get more info on my father's killer. After that, I'm lightin' his ass up.

"What we buyin'?" Dev asked.

"75 grams of pure white girl from the Russians and 60 grams of Molly from the Germans. That's $16,000 for the white girl and $3,600 for the Molly." I told him. "Me, Tez, and you will handle the Russians while Ant, Kelz, and Mo handles the Germans." I told them.

"Aight, let's make this quick. Zhari, Mia, and Kimeria supposed to be gettin' out early today." Dev said and I nodded.

I grabbed the iPad that had all the information on my workers, pay distributions, and inventory keep was stored.

I went to the worker's break room where I had all of them waiting.

"Aight, we're about to do the drop for that white girl. I expect for the rest of of the white girl that's still not cooked up, cooked up and packed by the the time I bring back the new supply. Cool?"

"Yes boss." They responded, their voice echoing off the walls. Oh I had myself a big ass team. 350 all together and I have about another 100 on standby in case we gotta go to war.

I nodded. "Get to it." I left out of the room and went back to my office. Kelz, Tez, Mo, and Ant was in there now along with Dev.

"Aight, we ready?" I asked them.

"Yeah. We got Frank, and Milton." Kelz said referring to the security they'd be taking along with them to their drop.

"Aight, we'a take Bruce and Hill. Do not let them play y'all out of y'all money. It's $3,600 for the amount of Molly we're purchasing. No more." I told them. Once we buy our supply from our connects we start selling it for much higher amounts.

"Let's go." We all headed out the trap and to the back where all of the work vans were. Kelz, Ant, Mo, Frank and Milton got into one and me, Tez, Dev, Bruce, and Hill got into another.

"Remember, if they ain't talkin' bout uppin' supply amount then ain't no price change." They nodded and we went our separate ways.

••••••

"Okay so the price is $20,000." Vladimir said. Vladimir is the newest connect. I expanded to Russia and their product was selling for real good money.

I chuckled. "Nah. It's the original $16,000 that's unless you uppin' supply quantity so please explain this logic."

"This product is selling out the ass meaning it's some good shit. Good enough to up the price, am I right?" Vladimir asked in his terrible ass accent as he extended his arms and smiled stupidly.

"Not if the supply ain't uppin'. Look, we ain't no rookies to this shit and we not about to let you play us out of our money. If you want us to pay $20,000 then we expect 25 extra grams." Dev told him and I nodded in agreement.