Chapter 10 -

(ANT, DEV, AND ZHARI + WHAT SHE WORE IN THE MM!)

~•Zhari Giovanni Welsh•~

"Girl what? We're 18, mamas. We can't get into no clubs." I responded to Kim. She asked me if I wanted to go to the club with her, Mia, Anthony, Dev and......Jayoni.

Speaking of Jayoni, the kiss between us happened about a week ago. I know what he wants from me and he's not gone get it without some type of commitment.

I might've never been in a relationship before but I know how to not be stupid and just give my lady parts to a nigga because of his good looks.

I'm still getting over things with my past anyways so maybe I should just stop this 'thing' that's going on between us.

"Oh my God, Zhari I'ma need you to know how clubs work. You can get in a club at 18 but you'll have to wear an 'under 21' tag around your wrist." She said.

"And how do you know this?"

"Because I've been to a club before." She said in a duh tone.

"Mhm. Alright, fine. I'll go." I agreed reluctantly.

"Good now get ready. Me, you, and Mia are meeting the guys up there." She said.

"Okay." We hung up and I looked at the time. 9:00 pm.

I groaned and got up from the edge of my bed making my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

After spending a good 20 minutes in the shower, I got out with a towel wrapped around my body. I headed back into my room and search for something to wear.

I decided on my gray crossed chest crop top, my nude twist front high-low skirt and my nude red bottoms. I added a gold chest chain that flared out around my boobs and down arises my stomach and down my waist. I added some gold accessories to both of my wrists.

For my hair, I parted it down the middle and just wore it down. I put on light eyeshadow and a light coat of strawberry colored lipstick. I put on my Mad About You Bath and Body Works lotion on and sprayed the body spray on me too.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and my keys then headed down the stairs to wait on Kim and Mia.

"Ooh girl, you lucky ya daddy not here because he would've been complaining." Adrianne said as I sat down on the couch.

"Where you going?" Kaiah asked.

"Out with Kim and Mia."

"Mhm. Okay. But stay away from them boys. I don't wanna have to beat you." Kai said.

I busted out laughing. "Little girl. Please."

Mia's horn honked so I grabbed my bag and phone before getting up from the couch.

"Bye y'all. See y'all later." I hugged Adrianne and Kaiah before making my way outside.

I closed the door behind me then headed towards Mia's all black 2014 BMW. I hopped in the backseat.

"Ooh, mami you is lookin' too cute for me." Mia complimented.

I chuckled. "Thank you, Mi."

"Yo ass sits up perfect in that skirt. You need to be donating some of that cake." Kim said as I busted out laughing.

"Girl, you is too much for me honey."

We started our drive to club Platinum&Gold while listening to Bunkin' by Chris Brown and Tyga.

"Yeah, my bitch she bunkin'
She went from nothin' now she somethin', my bitch bunkin'
She only clap that ass for me, my bitch bunkin'
I taught how to whip a key now my trap junky
She bring that dough to me how I want it
In fifties, hunnets, all dat
Money is money my nigga, even small stacks
Yeah
We on right now so you may have to wait my nigga
I throw that cash in the air, this shit feels great my nigga,"