Chapter 37 -

(IMPORTANT! READ THIS: Jayoni & Zhari have known each for 1 year & 7 months but have been together for 1 year & 2 months. Also, I found the baby who plays Jaice off of Instagram! I don't know him. He's a character just like everyone else in this book! But read on & enjoyyyyyyyyyy)

~•Zhari Giovanni Welsh•~

"Baby love." I kissed Jaice's cheeks. My son is almost two months old. 7 weeks to be exact.

This past month has been very...eventful. My six weeks were up a week ago and I've been holding out on Jayoni. As far as he knows, I'm still in pain...which is a lie.

Truth is, my body doesn't look like how it used to and I've grown insecure. But I'm worried that if I keep holding out on him and lying that he's gonna get fed up and leave.

Which he can't do because I'd stab him and I'm very serious about that.

I've been downstairs in the gym everyday, wearing my waist trainer, and drinking my Flat Tummy Tea that I ordered. I mean, it's working but not fast enough.

Not to mention, I'm horny so this is hard on me too. I need my man inside his shit sooner than later which is why I'm trying very hard with this shit.

I shook my head of the thoughts before grabbing one of Jaice's bottles out of the refrigerator warming it in the bottle warmer.

Jayoni was out back playing basketball with Dev, Ant, Tez, Kelz, and Mo. Kim and Mia were out there watching while I came inside to grab a bottle for my peanut.

I looked down at him in my arms just as his bottom lip protruded.

"Oh, peanut don't cry. Mommy's warming your bottle up. It's coming." I said while mimicking his pout.

He obviously didn't care about what I was saying because he let the wails go.

Finally, the bottle was to the correct temperature so I put the nipple at his lips and waited for him to latch onto it.

Jaice didn't take the bottle at first but Dr. Cronin taught us how to ease it into his mouth and rub it against his gums so that he could get the taste of the milk.

I went upstairs to Jaice's nursery and grabbed one of his burping blankets from his changing table before heading back outside to the backyard.