Chapter 13 -

(CANDICE IN THE MM!!!!!)

~•srrJayoni Amir Carter•~

"Z, what do you want to drink?" I said into the phone. I was at Pizza Hut picking up our pizza for this dumb ass movie night she wanted to have.

"Uh, Sprite. And can you get me some Hot Fries on your way back?" She asked.

"Aight, ma."

"Welcome to Pizza Hut, how may I help you?" The perky white blonde girl asked.

"I placed a order. The name is KC." I told her.

She picked up a receipt and began to read it off. "A large pepperoni and Italian Sausage stuffed crust pizza with a 16 piece traditional bone in spicy barbecue wings?" She asked.

"Yah." I nodded.

"Okay. Your order will be ready in the next 5 minutes." I sighed but nodded. They never have shit done on time.

I sat in one of the black chairs and pulled out my phone checking on business when the door to the restaurant opened.

In walked a bad ass bitch, slim waist pretty face. Her hair touched the middle of her back and although I couldn't tell if it was real, it fit her. She had a bad ass walk as she wore some Adidas spandex shorts, a black tee and white Huaraches. I bit my lip as I looked at her ass sitting up perfectly in them tight ass shorts.

She ordered her food then sat in a chair across from me. She glanced at me briefly sendin' me a small smile before turning her attention to her phone.

"Aye," I said to her but she paid me no attention. Females usually drop at my presence. Zhari was the only one that didn't and apparently this girl wasn't about to either. That didn't stop me from gettin' her attention though.

"Excuse me." I said again and this time she looked up with a smirk on her face.

"That's more like it." She said as she tilted her head to the side and looked at me.

"What?" I asked her confused.

"You said 'aye' like I was just supposed to respond to you. That's not my name. My name is Candice." She said and this time I smirked.

"KC." I responded assuming my name would ring bells to her.

"KC really? I'm sure that's not the name your mother gave to you." She replied smartly. Maybe she ain't know me.

"You right but that's the only name you need to know for now."

"For now?" She asked.

"Yeah, ma. How about you slide me ya number." I said with intentions of fuckin' the shit out her ass. Best believe I was tryna slide up in it.

"I don't know. I have an idea of the kind of guy you are and if I'm right then we shouldn't me exchanging numbers." She said.

"And what kind of guy do you think I am?" I asked as I leaned up with my elbows on my knees.

"I think that you're the kind of guy that just wants to get in my panties and I'm not that kind of girl."

"I never had that thought in my head," I lied. "You must be wantin' a nigga in that way to be thinkin' like that."

"Um KC, your order is ready." The blonde bitch said and I held up my index finger telling her to hold on.

"Don't flatter yourself." Candice said as a grin spread across her face before she grabbed my phone out of my hand and entered her number. "Don't forget, the name is Candice. I'll be waiting on that text, KC." And with that she grabbed her food and walked out.