Chapter 19 -

(APRYL & NAIJAH {NY-JUH} IN THE MM!!)

~•Zhari Giovanni Welsh•~

"I'm comin' back for good so let them niggas know it's mine,
Already got someone that's what you tell em every time,
That shit ain't up for grabs, Where you at on the map,
I come through where you at, fuck around and then throw up your last
I won't hold back, I won't hold back this time
I won't hold back, (I won't hold back, I won't hold back),
It's about time I do it, it's about time I say this shit,
Spent a lot of time on the waitin' list, roll up the doja then blaze that shit
Who gone give you love in the same as this,
A game girl I bring that shit, I know you want the same last name as him
Him bein' Tiller he a silent young nigga, he been real ever since," Let Em' know by Bryson Tiller blared through my white beats pill as I completed some homework.

My phone rang interrupting my music in the process. Looking at the caller id, I seen that it was my cousin, Apryl.

"Apryl!" I exclaimed. "I miss you, girl."

"Well since you miss me so much, how about you come pick me and Naijah up from the airport." She said. Apryl and Naijah are my cousins from my dad's side. Apryl is my dad's sister's daughter and Naijah is my dad's brother's daughter.

"What? You and Naijah are here?"

"Yep, so the sooner you come get us, the sooner we can catch up." She said with a chuckle.

"Oh my gosh. Okay, okay. I'm on my way now." I told her as I got up from my bed.

"Alright." I ended the call and put on my tan UGGS. I grabbed my keys and headed out my room and down the stairs.

"Daddy!" I called out.

"I'm in the kitchen, Zhari."

I headed into the kitchen to see him and Adrianne.

"I'm about to go get Apryl and Naijah from the airport." I told them as I slipped my coat on.

"When did they get here?" Daddy asked.

"Today. Apryl just called me." I told him.

"Be careful on that freeway, baby." Adrianne told me.

"I will, mommy. I'll be back." And with that, I left out of the kitchen and out of the front door.

I locked the front door behind me before getting into my car. I hooked my phone up to the car then Wrist by Chris Brown feat. Solo Lucci blared through the speakers. I pulled off and headed to the airport.

The airport is little ways from my house so it took me almost 30 minutes to get there. I scoped out the scenery looking for Apryl and Naijah but came up short.

"Where are they?" I mumbled to myself as I called Naijah on the car speaker.

"You here?" She asked as soon as she answered.

I chuckled. "Well, damn. Hello to you, too and yes I'm here."

"Sorry, cuz. Hey and we're on our way out." She hung up before I could respond. A few seconds later, I seen them come out of the airport.