I N T R O -

(Not sure if this will be the official cover yet but I hope you all like it just in case)

I N T R O -

After Marquees knocked Zhari out at the hair shop, he dragged her out the back of the shop before throwing her into the backseat of Prophet's black car.

Once she was in, he closed the door before the two men went back to the shop to clean up their mess.

Prophet grabbed Zhari's phone and turned it off slipping it into his pocket. Meanwhile, Marquees grabbed Zhari's purse and any other belongings.

Once everything was together, they grabbed her keys before locking up the shop. They wanted to make it look like Zhari was the one who locked up everything.

"What's the move now, Bruh?" Marquees asked Prophet as they stood in the back parking lot.

"You gone drive her car to the spot while I drive mine. Let's make this shit quick." Prophet directed.

Marquees nodded. "Bet."

Let the games begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It has been 2 months since 20 year old Zhari Welsh went missing and the search is still on. Her family and friends are offering an award to anyone who has any information on her whereabouts.

You might recognize Zhari Welsh from years ago when she ran away from her mother and didn't return for 3 years.

Is this history repeating itself or-," Jayoni cut the television off getting tired of the bullshit that was airing. He was tired of the unknown newscasters speaking on Zhari as if they knew her.

2 whole months without his fiancée had him...stuck. There was no other explanation. He missed her more and more every day.

Crying wasn't his forte but he'd broke down at the news about his girl missing. 2 months of someone of his stature crying every day was new. He didn't care though, he just wanted his girl back home safe and sound.

Her parents got the Feds involved with her missing but he also had his "employees" on watch too. They'd been searching for Zhari every day only to come up with nothing.

"Man, what the fuck!" Jayoni exclaimed punching the wall. Frustrated wasn't even the word to describe his feelings at the moment.

Zhari wouldn't just up and leave or disappear like the news is portraying. He was determined to find his girl. If it was the last thing he did.

Jaice's cries filled the room due to the noise his father was making.

Jayoni balled up his fist as angry tears streamed down his face. Wiping his face quickly, he scooped his now 6-month-old son into his arms.