C H A P T E R | F I V E -

C H A P T E R  F I V E -

Zhari Giovanni Welsh
|||

After being kept in the hospital for a week, I was finally released home and had been here for 3 days now.

Lord knows how good I felt walking into my house. Especially since I thought I'd never come back home at all.

Besides coming home, I was restricted to our bed only. Doctors orders.

Turns out, besides being in pain from the bruises on my legs and thighs, I also fractured my right ankle when I passed out and my right hip was fractured from the beatings.

I have to keep my ankle propped up and for my hip, there's no other alternatives than to leave it alone so that it can heal on it's own.

The pain medication works for the most part but I hate feeling so helpless.

My left arm is in a sling and my shoulder is patched up.

I couldn't even hold my son the way I wanted to. I couldn't take care of him.

I sighed to myself looking around the room. I sat alone due to Jay being downstairs on the phone and tending to our son.

He's been waiting on me hand and foot since I've came home and I feel bad about it. I wanna do for myself.

I grabbed the new phone that Jay bought for me while I was still in the hospital. It was the red iPhone 7 Plus. I had always wanted the red one since it's one of my favorite colors.

Just when I was about to call my sister, I had the urge to pee.

I silently cursed to myself since I would I have to have Jay help me.

I went to his contact instead of Kaiah's and waited for him to answer.

"Wassup, baby? You need me?" He said groggily meaning he was sleeping.

"I'm sorry, babe I didn't mean to wake you up. Go back to sleep." I said.

"You good, ma. You need something?" He asked again.

"N-No. I just wanted to see what you were doing. Go back to sleep." I told him.

"You sure? I can come up there with you if you want me to."

"It's fine, baby. Go back to sleep."

"Aight. Love you."

"Love you too."

I honestly did want him to come up here with me but I know that I've been kinda clingy since I've been home. He probably wants a break.

I threw the cover off of me with my right hand before moving my body to the edge of the bed.

I balanced all my weight onto my left leg keeping my right foot off the floor.

I began to hop to the bathroom in our room and was actually doing good. That is until I wasn't paying attention to my rose gold Fenty bow slides.