Chapter 32 -

~•Zhari Giovanni Welsh•~

I sat inside the library typing up my research for my Humanities class as I blew a breath of frustration through my lips.

Most libraries had a noise policy. Obviously rules were different here at my college's library because the two girls at the table behind me were chatting it up.

I decided to tune them out by putting my headphones in until I heard one of the girls whisper my man's hood name.

Looking around the library, I didn't see Jayoni anywhere. I scrunched my face up as I discretely tuned more into their conversation.

"Oh, so she's KC's girl slash baby mama?" I heard one of the girl's question.

But why she worried?

"Yup. People said that he don't play when it comes to her too. He must love the girl." The other girl said.

He most definitely does love this girl!

"Mm, if I say so myself, she's a downgrade." The first girl said.

"A downgrade from who? I ain't no hatin' ass bitch and that girl pretty as hell. Who is she a downgrade from?" The second girl questioned while I mentally flipped my hair.

"A downgrade from me." The first girl said with a chuckle as I raised an eyebrow.

Let me find out.

"You used to fuck with KC?" The second girl asked for confirmation.

"Used to. Still do. Same thing." The first girl responded.

"Wow, by the way he treats her when he comes up here you would think he's all about her." The second girl spoke.

"That's, that act. Who do you think he comes to see after he sees her?" She question with amusement in her voice.

"Why are you okay with that, girl?" The second girl questioned.

"Because that man is beyond fine and it's obvious that little miss prego ain't doing something right if he keeps coming back for more."

I had heard enough. I closed my lap top and stood up walking over to their table with my laptop and phone in my hand.

(Just visualize a 5 month pregnant belly 😂)

I took a seat on the opposite side of the table staring back at the two girls with a big fake smile on my face.