Chapter 21 -

Enjoy .......

~•Zhari Giovanni Welsh•~

So it's official. Me and Jayoni are a couple. It's actually weird to say that considering we've been friends for so long but we've been a couple for 3 days now. Everyday gets easier I guess you could say.

Though me and Jay have been together for 3 days, no one knows that we're together.

I sat in his living room watching House of Payne. It was only 10 in the morning on this Thursday. I should be in school but my suspension isn't over until this upcoming Monday. I've been getting all of my work though so by the time I do resume school, I'll still be on track like I never left.

Hearing Jayoni come down the stairs, I looked over him to see that he was shirtless. I bit down on my bottom lip involuntarily before looking back at the screen.

"I see you lookin', bae. Don't hide it." He said as he made his way over to me.

He patted my thigh for me to get up and I stared at him. "Boy, all this couch and you want the part where I'm sitting."

"You always got somethin' to say. Just get up." He said and I still stared at him. "Please, baby."

I rolled my eyes and stood up about to go sit on the love seat but Jay took my spot before pulling me down into his lap.

"This cool or you got somethin' to say?" He questioned sarcastically.

"Shut up." I mumbled before pecking his lips. His soft, sexy lips.

I turned my attention back towards the screen.

"You gone cook ya man some breakfast?" He asked running his fingers across my thigh. I looked at him to see him smiling at me goofily.

"Sure, when this episode goes off." I told him. Cooking for Jay isn't anything knew. I always cook for his hungry behind.

"I'm hungry now though, baby." He said. The pet names seemed to come to him so naturally. I have yet to refer to him as bae, baby, or babe. I'm sure I'll get to that soon.

"Then go eat some cereal, Jayoni." I told him.

"But I wanna eat you, Zhari." He responded.

"Jay!" I smacked his chest.

"What? Ol innocent ass. Don't like talkin' about it but don't be complainin' when my face between them legs." He said with a smirk.

I glared at him. "It's over." I said jokingly.

He bust out laughing. "You can't get rid of me that easy, baby girl. You love a nigga."

I smiled big taking his face into my hands. "I do love you, Jayoni. I love you so much."

He turned me around in his lap so that I was straddling him and we began to kiss. He rotated my hips on his manhood, groaning every so often.

I flipped my hair over my shoulder and continued to kiss him. I was hoping he'd change our position because I don't know what to do on top.