Chapter 5 -

(Mia and Kim in the MM!!)

~•Jayoni Amir Carter•~

On some days, I find myself reminiscing about the times I shared with my pops before he passed. He was a good ass dude, bruh.

I still remember everything like it happened yesterday. The phone call from Tony, Dev's pops and a close friend to my pops.

The shit was just too unrealistic. The part that pisses me off the most is the fact that them niggas ain't caught yet.

I'm makin' it my mission to find them bitch ass niggas though. Especially the nigga that was on my pop's team. He set the whole thing up.

You can't up and trust any and everybody. That'll get you in a world of trouble. Then, even after you think you can trust someone, they bullshit yo ass.

"Bruh, we need another shipment of Sour Diesel all flavors. That shit sellin' out the ass." Ant said entering the money room of the trap.

"Where Kelz?" I asked. "He 'spose to be handlin' the next shipment of that ship."

Ant shrugged then turned to Tez. "Where yo brother at?"

"I'm right here. Wassup?" Kelz came into the room.

"Bruh, is you on yo shit? Where that shipment at?"

"Nigga, you know I stay on my shit. Marlon gone be by here later with the whole shipment. Usual price of 350 G's. And don't be on my dick as if I don't do my job, bitch."

"Shut yo bitch ass up." I sat at the table puttin' the money from last night's drop through the money machine.

My trap house is ran like no other. The niggas in here work fully clothed. I'on wanna see no nigga dick and shit floppin' around just to prevent them from stealing. For women, their uniform is these tight ass denim shorts and tight ass beater.

My method for makin' sure both men and women ain't stealin' is a strip search. Everyday before these muhfuckas leave, they get strip searched by the most trusted female. She's the most trusted female because she's my cousin, Shontelle. If you can't trust your family, who can you trust?

I had a room for everything in this trap house particularly because it's the main trap.

The money room is the room where all transactions are done. The money is kept in a big safe surfaced behind a trap door in the wall. This room is where all money is counted and profits are distributed.

The RED room is the room that you don't want to go in. If you have to go in there, just know that yo ass is in a world o trouble.

The worker's break room. Just because they're MY workers doesn't mean I'm gone treat them like animals and have them takin' breaks in a trashy ass room. It's put together nice but not to the point they think I'm a soft ass pushover. That's beyond a damn lie.

I wouldn't really consider myself to be heartless. Well, me as in Jayoni isn't heartless. Now KC, that nigga ruthless. If you steal from me, you're gone be introduced to KC, if you fuck with anything or anyone that's mine or affiliated with me in a family type bond, you gone be introduced to KC. When I have to reveal myself as KC to someone, just know some shit is gone go down 'cause that's when you really don't wanna fuck wit me.

"Dev, distribute this evenly between the workers then you, Ant, Tez, Kelz, and Mo take y'all cut. I'm about to head out." I said to Devin. Him, Ant, Kelz, Tez, and Mo are the highest paying workers. They're within me while the level workers are below us.

"Aight, bruh. I'a hit you up later, fooly." He said before dappin' me. I dapped up Ant, Tez, and Kelz before heading out.

I hopped in my Range and headed towards the mall. Ya boy got some shoppin' to do.