Chapter 4 -

(Zhari [Aaleeyah Petty] and Jayoni [Dwayne Mckell] in the MM
Phone: At the top
Computer: At the side
Tablet/Etc.: I don't fucking know 😂😭)

~•Jayoni Amir Carter•~

"Bruh, I ain't fucked a bitch since this mornin'." Tez complained making me laugh. I swear him and Kelz's lives depend on pussy.

"Man, I ain't fuckin' shit for a while. I was scarred yesterday." Kelz said while shaking his head as he passed the blunt to Dev.

Me, Kelz, Tez, Ant, and Dev were all at my crib passin' hella blunts out the ass.

I chuckled. "Ah shit, gone head and tell us what happened."

"Aight so I was over this bitch named Ashawna house right-," Ant cut him off while laughing.

"Why you fuckin' wit a bitch named Ashawna anyways? She sound ghetto as fuck." Ant told him.

"And she was but you know it be them ghetto bitches that be havin' the bombest pussy." Kelz said while shaking his head. "But anyways, I was fuckin' wit this bitch named Ashawna and I was over her house cause she was throwin' the pussy at me so I was about to catch it."

"Terrible." Dev said while chuckling and shaking his head.

"Stop cuttin' me off." Kelz said before continuing. "So she gave me head and the shit was on point. I mean fire. After I bust my first nut she stood up and started takin' her clothes off. Once she took her bra off and was only in panties, she laid back on the bed and shit lookin' all nice and shit."

"She queefed or somethin', bruh?" Tez asked.

"Shut the fuck up and let me tell the story, damn. Where was I-Oh yeah she laid back on the bed and slipped her panties down her legs. Bruh, when I tell you I got a whiff of the foulest shit, I mean that shit was foul. I'm like ugh bitch, yo pussy got halitosis."

We bust out laughin' our asses off at his dumb ass.

"Y'all laughin' but I'm dead ass serious. That shit stank. She need to go get her shit checked going around killin' niggas with that foul ass pussy." he said while shaking his head. "Foul homicidal ass pussy, bruh."

"You gots no sense, nigga." I said shaking my head.

"Bruh, I'm dead ass."

"Where Kimeria and Mia?" I asked Ant and Dev.

"It's Wednesday, right?" Dev asked for confirmation.

"Yeah."

"They asses watchin' fuckin' Empire, bruh. And it's the season finale. They bout to be talkin' about this shit until the new season come out." Ant said shakin' his head and passing the blunt to me.

"Welp, I'm finna head out." Kelz said and stood up.

"Where yo bitch ass goin'?" I asked while puffin' on the blunt then passin' it to Tez.

"I'm about to go get some pussy." He said nonchalantly.

"My nigga, didn't yo ass just say that you wasn't fuckin' for a while?" Ant asked while laughing.

"I ain't fucked all day." He said shaking his head. "That's long enough."

~•Zhari Giovanni Welsh•~

"Haaa, he got her a damn pillow." Kim laughed as we watched Empire over Mia's house. It had already went off. Now we were just recapping.

"My baby got the empire! Yes Jamal." I exclaimed.

"Why Hakeem end up getting his ass beat on the first episode and the last episode? By his parents!" Mia laughed while throwing her head back. "Lil papi just been goin' through it."

"I liked his little rap though." I said.

"Bruh, that funny ass fight between Cookie and Boo Boo Kitty!" Kim laughed as me and Mia joined in with her. "She threw that drunk then punched her damn soul out."

"Noo, Cookie was like 'I'm sorry, she was talkin' trash. What you expect? I ain't no punk'." I quoted laughing so hard I could barely breathe.

"Bitch was like 'Who's Boo Boo Kitty now, bitch'." Mia quoted laughing also.

"Cookie was like 'run them pearls, hoe'. I was dead as the fuck." Kim said.

"This had to be the funniest episode so far. I'm still salty that this was the last episode." I whined.

"How they gone end it with Lucious going to jail though? Vernon dead so they can't keep his ass in there." Kim said.

"Then he gone try to say Cookie was the one who snitched. No, nigga. It was your bitch ass sons." Mia said.

"This new season about to be crazy as hell." I said while shaking my head as my phone rang.

"Yeah, daddy?" I answered.

"Hey, I'm about to take Adrianne out and Kaiah is with Pasian. So if you're coming home tonight, I was just telling you that no one would be there." Daddy said.

"Okay. I'm saying the night over Mia's house anyways. Have fun and I love you. Tell mommy I love her too." I told him.

"Alright, baby. Love you too and be at school on time tomorrow. You know I'on play that skippin' or late shit. I'on care if you 18. You never too old to get an ass whoopin', understand?"

I chuckled. "Alright daddy. I'm going to school and on time. I'll see you later."

"Aight na." He said before we both hung up.

"So what I'm gayyyy," Kim starts.

"It don't matter, God ain't make you no better than me. When I pray he still answers, maybe you need to get on your knees," Me and Mia finished referring to the song that Jamal sang at the rap battle.

"Yasssss, let's re-watch it......agian."

~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~

This chapter was boring I know. Just think of it as a filler because next chapter will be much better.