C H A P T E R | T W O -

C H A P T E R T W O -

Jayoni Amir Carter
|||

I didn't go to sleep after seein' the surveillance footage yesterday.

I'm gone find out who the fuck took her and bet not a hair on her fuckin' head be touched.

Zhari ain't got no beef with nobody so I know this gotta be because of me and what I do. If givin' up the game is what it takes to get my girl back then that's what I'll do with no hesitation.

If I gotta lay my life on the line to ensure that she get back to our family and most importantly our son, then I will.

Niggas got me fucked up though. This shit ain't goin' down without revenge and that's on my pops and my son.

If a war is what's wanted then I'll gladly be granting wishes. I'm not about to play with nobody.

I gripped the wheel as I sped through the streets to my mama house. I arranged another meetin' to let everybody know what was up.

Shit was gone be done my way from now on. I don't want no cops in our business from here on out. I'm gone handle everything and bring my fuckin' wife back where she needs to be.

I let myself through the gate before parking in front of the house.

I hopped out my truck before joggin' up the steps and inside.

Lookin' around I seen Dev, Ant, Tez, Kelz, Z's parents, my mama, Madear, Kai, Leel, Apryl, Naijah, Moe, Dre, I'Liyah who was holdin' Jaice, Miracle, Kim, Mia, Z's avó, her aunt Marcella, Clarice, and Giovana.

"Get out." I said to Giovana and Clarice making my presence known.

"Excuse me?" Giovana questioned.

"Bi-," I stopped myself. No matter how pissed I am, I'll always have respect for my elders that's in this room.

I clenched my fist before shakin' my head. "Don't question me, ma. You ain't interested in findin' my fiancée anyways, right? Get up through so I can discuss plans with the people who actually care."

With that bein' said, the two still sat there as if I ain't say shit. Everyone else in the room was quiet.

I clapped my hands loudly to get my point across. "Get the fuck out! I'm not gone repeat myself again. I swear on my son if y'all don't get out in the next 5 seconds...." I started to lift my shirt to reveal my gun. Before I could lift it all the way, the two hopped up and scurried to the door.

"Mom! Come on!" Giovana called out to Marcella.

"Uh, I'm just gonna meet you two at the hotel. I love you, be safe."

They huffed before leavin' out the front door.

"I apologize for my actions but the way they talk about Z is something I ain't goin' for. We here to make sure she get back home so all negative energy needs to stay away. Coo?"

Everyone agreed.

"Now, we found some information out about Z and from here on out, the only people that'll be looking for her are the people in this room. I don't want any Feds involved, Giovana or Clarice. Just us." Dre explained.

Everyone agreed again before we all began to discuss plans.

About an hour into plannin' shit, the gate buzzed.

I looked to my mama and madear. "Y'all expectin' somebody?"

"No. Let me go see who it is." My mama said before gettin' up from the couch.