Chapter 31 -

Sorry for the wait !!!!!! I was so stuck & didn't know what to do. This chapter is kinda short but please forgive me.

Vote & Comment, Chapter 32 will be here soon.

3 Months Later
~•Zhari Giovanni Welsh•~

I tied my hair up into a bun before sitting on the edge of the jacuzzi tub in me and Jay's bedroom bathroom.

I was back home again and would be staying for a couple of days. Yesterday, I went to find out the sex of my baby. Well, I didn't find out. Kim and Mia went to the appointment with me and I had Dr. Cronin tell the two of them the sex of the baby.

I didn't want to know the sex until tomorrow which is my gender reveal party that Kim and Mia are putting together for me.

Usually for any other appointment, Jayoni would drive the hour to come get me then the hour to my appointment then the hour back to campus. That's a lot of driving but let him tell it he doesn't mind.

He was upset that I didn't let him come to the appointment yesterday because he was beyond eager to know what we were having. He'd just have to wait until tomorrow like me and everyone else excluding Kimeria and Mia.

"Babe!" I yelled to Jayoni who was downstairs as I ran my water.

"Yeah?!" He yelled back up.

I frowned. "Baby!"

"Wassup?!" He yelled back up the stairs again.

"Bae!" I yelled down the stairs again. I wanted him to bring his ass up here and see what I wanted.

"What, Z?!" He yelled back up the stairs.

"Jayoni!" I yelled again.

I rested my hand on my now 5 month belly which was protruding through my pink plush robe hearing him finally make his way up the stairs.

"You get on my nerves with that shit, ma." He said standing in the doorway of the bathroom. "What you need, baby?"

I smiled. "Can you pretty please grab me a bath bomb....hmmmm, blue please."

My bath bombs were in our room but I didn't feel like getting up to get one out of the closet.

He stale faced me before going to get one.

"Wassup with you and these things anyways?" He questioned returning to the bathroom with a royal blue bath bomb.

"They smell good and they make my skin soft." I mumbled as I took the bath bomb out of the wrapper before placing it into the bath water.

"Keepin' that body soft for daddy, huh?" He questioned and I looked over at him seeing the cocky smirk on his face.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, 'daddy', now get out." I said standing up and preparing to take off my robe.

"Why I gotta get out? Not like I ain't seen everything already." He walked over to me and pulled me into him.

"Because you're gonna try to have sex with me." I said with a chuckle as I playfully pushed him away from me.