Chapter 39 -

Jayoni's Birthday

~•Zhari Giovanni Welsh•~

"Try to explain it the best way you can, Kim and hurry before he wakes up." I said to Kim over the phone.

Today was Jayoni's 24th birthday and I decided to do something I'd never done for him before.

"Zhari, I can't teach you how to suck dick." Kim said as she laughed loudly. "You just do it."

"Like Nike!" I heard Devin yell in the background.

"Oh my God, Kim! Go in another room!" I was now embarrassed because Devin knew.

"Okay, okay. Z, look. Put the dick in your mouth and suck the skin off that bitch." Kim whispered yelled.

I huffed. "You're no help, bitch. I'll talk to you later."

"Love youuuuu, make his legs shake girl."

I chuckled. "Love you too."

With that, I hung up. Both Mia and Kim said the same thing. "You can't get taught how to suck dick over the phone."

I decided to open my Safari before searching, "Ebony dick sucking."

I laughed at how it sounded before clicking on a website that gave lots and lots of videos.

"Hmm," I tapped my chin deciding on a video. I finally found one and began to watch it.

My eyes bulged out of my head seeing this bitch throating the fuck out of this nigga. She was clearly not a stranger to this.

I shook my head before exiting out of it. "I'm just gonna try it my own way, dammit. If he doesn't like it then oh well. I tried." I mumbled to myself as I headed back up the stairs.

It was around 8 in the morning and Jay was still sleeping. Jaice was too but I knew he'd be up at 9 so I had to make this quick.

Jay was laying in the bed on his back with one hand behind his head and the other inside of his basketball shorts.

I got on top of him, straddling him causing him to move around a bit before loosely wrapping his arms around my waist. I knew it was a reflex because he was still knocked out cold.

I leaned forward and kissed his lips a couple times before moving to his neck. At the same time, I was grinding into him listening to his soft groans.

"What you tryna do, ma?" He questioned in that sexy ass sleepy voice with his eyes still closed.

"Shhhh." I shushed him before licking his neck softly followed by sucking on it. I kissed his lips a couple more times before sliding off of him and getting between his legs on my knees.

I proceeded to rub him through his shorts feeling his length grow even more.

I looked at him to see him smirking while attempting to keep his eyes closed.

He thought he was about to get some lala, that is until I freed him from his shorts and kissed the tip.

His eyes shot open and I knew he was surprised because he had never received this from me.

"What you doin', what you doin', what you doin'?" He asked fast causing me to smirk this time.

"Don't talk. Just sit back and enjoy. But if I'm doing it wrong, let me know."

With that being said, I proceeded to take him into my mouth making sure I didn't use teeth which was the only advice Mia gave.

I kept looking up to see his reactions but received none. So, I decided to test just how much of him I could take in.