Chapter 16 -

(ZHARI, CANDICE, JAYONI, & MARQUEES IN THE MM!)

~2 Month Later~

~•Jayoni Amir Carter•~

"Boss, some niggas just shot up one of the traps." Marquees told me. He only started a little over 6 months ago but I had that nigga trained. As far as I can tell he loyal but one misdemeanor can cost him his life.

"Fuck you mean 'some niggas'? You betta be more specific, lil nigga." I told him seriously.

"We'on know who did it yet. We got one of the niggas when he was runnin' away from the trap but he refusin' to talk." He explained.

"Bring'em to the main trap. I'll be there in about 15 minutes. Have the RED room cleared out and have him strapped to a chair." I ordered.

"Aight."

I hung up and ran my hand down my face. Niggas really be tryin' it but never succeed in the end. When will they learn?

I sent a text to Ant, Dev, and Mo telling them to meet me at the trap. I had Tez and Kelz out in Jamaica handlin' business with one of our connects so they wouldn't be back til later on tonight.

I placed my phone on the counter and turned around to see Candice standing behind me. She had on one of my shirts with only panties on under it causing me to smile.

Me and Candice been talkin' for over 2 months now. She a cool ass female and I'm fuckin' wit her heavy right now. I still have a few hoes on the side but she my main. If this can go on longer, I'll probably drop my extras to just focus on her.

"Why aren't you in bed?" She asked walking over to me. I gripped her ass in my hands while lookin' down at her.

"I gotta go, ma."

"But why?" She whined.

"I just have to handle some business, Candi."

She bit her bottom lip before grabbing my dick in her hands makin' me groan shocked.

"Do you have to leave right now, baby?" She asked seductively. I pulled her closer to me and started kissin' on her neck and feelin' up under my shirt she was wearing.

Just as I was about to be pulled into the temptation of staying a lil longer, Z came through the front door.

"Jay!" She yelled and came straight to the kitchen seeing how I had Candice. "Oh my God, I am so sorry." She said turning and walking out of the kitchen. I let go of Candice once I heard the front door open.

"Zhari, don't leave, ma. Hold on." I yelled to her. It looked like Candice rolled her eyes but I wasn't sure so I didn't jump to conclusions.

"I'm embarrassed!" She yelled back and I chuckled. Me and Candice walked into the living room where Z was shifting from one foot to the other.

"Zhari, it's totally fine. I was just leaving anyways. I like your hair." Candice told her and went up the stairs before Z could thank her.

I grabbed Z's arm and pulled her into a hug takin' in her scent. She always smelled good as hell. Good enough to eat...again.