Chapter 60 • Pinky Promise

As the cool water runs down my face, I reach for the hand towel that I know is hanging on the hook next to the sink. I bring the soft material up to my face and exhale a satisfied breath, still feeling like I'm flying from our little rendezvous on the couch earlier.

I didn't expect JJ to repay me for helping her out, but I'm certainly not complaining. Even though I've jacked off several times by myself, it doesn't compare to my wife's touch and I was in serious need of an orgasm just like her.

I feel around for the hook to hang the washcloth up to dry and muffled noise coming from outside the loo captures my attention. I make sure my robe is tied before I feel for the doorknob and I open the door.

"Maggie, where are you? Come here, please," I command, holding my hand out and I feel the harness come within my grasp. "Who's here? Let's go find out, hm? Take me to the living room, please."

She starts guiding me down the hallway where her unmistakable voice echoes and I mentally prepare for this visit. Not only do we have a rocky history, but it's the fact that my mother-in-law is here in our flat unannounced. My wife's sweet laugh lets me know that she's okay at the moment, but I still want to make sure everything is fine.

"Ah, there's my handsome son-in-law, and Maggie, of course," Liza greets me and I put on a smile for everyone's benefit.

"Hello, Liza," I extend my arm, inviting her for a hug to which she obliges. She kisses my cheek before leaning back and I incline my ear to listen for where JJ is standing. "Is everything alright? I mean, to what do we owe the pleasure of your company on a Saturday afternoon?"

"Well, I was worried and needed to make sure my daughter and grandbabies were okay, oh, and my son-in-law."

"It was all my fault, Mum, and I'm so sorry," JJ says, sliding her hand down my arm and our fingers lace together.

"What is supposed to be your fault, love?"

"Oh, remember she called me earlier? I didn't ring her back and my lack of response worried her."

"It's okay now, darling. I know you're alright now and it wasn't even an inconvenience because I was enroute here anyways."

My eyebrows raise in response, "I'm glad you didn't get here any sooner."

"And why's that?" she questions, catching me off guard.

"Oh, uhm, we were, uhm-"

"Taking a nap," JJ finishes my sentence and even though I'm positive my mother-in-law doesn't buy it, I'm quite relieved.

"Ah. I guess it's true that Saturdays are for napping."

"Mhm," JJ readily agrees. "Listen, you two can keep standing, but I'm going to sit down."

"Let me help you, love. Do you want to sit on the couch?"

"Yes, that's fine; anywhere would be better than standing, especially since I'm on bed rest."

I readily agree with her as she guides me over the five steps and she guides my hand down to what I recognize is the arm of the couch. With one hand holding the bottom half of my robe shut, I carefully sit down and reach for Maggie's head to pet.

"Good girl. You can sit."

"Where are my hostess manners? Would you like something to drink or eat, Mum? I can make some tea."

"No thank you, darling. I have my sparkling water. Now what I wanted to talk to you about is, I need to know if you are available two weeks from today."

"I don't think I have anything planned. Can you think of anything, love?" JJ asks, placing her hand on my knee and she gives it a little squeeze.

"Yeah, I think we're free. We'll be staying at my mum's, though."