Chapter 62 • Lollipop

With a slow swipe of my tongue on the delicate seam of her lips, JJ parts her mouth to deepen our kiss. While our minty-flavoured tongues slither together at a lazy pace, I feel around for the pillow and move it behind me on the bed so there's no barrier between us.

My hand smoothes over her round belly which makes me smile into our kiss and I feel her hand slide down my back. As her fingertips slip beneath the waistband of my boxers, she moans into our kiss and squeezes a handful of my bum cheek.

She tilts her head the other way, nudging her leg between my legs so that they're entangled and I smooth my hand around her waist to support her lower back. Her moan lets me know she appreciates my gesture and the smack to my bum encourages me to massage her lower back. She breathlessly pulls away from our kiss, sliding her hand out of my boxers to rest on my back and I breathe in her warm, minty breath that fans over my face.

"I love you so much, Harry. Make love to me. Make love to me like how we did it our first time."

I can honestly say that I don't remember exactly how we did it our first time, but I know better than to admit that to my wife. The sensation of her fingernails tickling my back sends a shiver throughout my body and I decide to just show her how much she means to me. I slide my hand up her arm and past her shoulder until it lands on her neck, using it as a guide to lean down to kiss her lips.

Our kiss is off-centered at first, but she helps fit our lips perfectly together. I let my thumb gently stroke her cheek, earning a hum into our kiss which vibrates my lips. I smile softly at the tickling sensation and end our kiss to peck my way to the side of her neck. As my lips make their descent, I move my hand down her chest to underneath the thin material of her pyjama top and I palm her full, round breast.

She whimpers in my ear, holding me close to her and she digs her fingernails in my skin. With that as encouragement, I slide my hand down to her belly and I feel the elastic waistband of her pyjama bottoms.

"Wait just a second," she says, hurriedly moving away from me.

"Are you getting your vibrator?"

"No. M'taking off my bottoms. Ugh. Fucking hell. Oof. C'mon. There. Whew, that was a workout. Y'know, I might need to get one of those pregnant women nightgowns where I just slip it on. It'll definitely be easier."

"We can get that for you, love. Y'know, I think Mum or Gemma would be more than happy to take you shopping for that and anything else you need for that matter. It could be a girl's day out."

"That's a good idea. I might invite Trish, too. We could do lunch, too. I haven't really spoken to her since we got back from our honeymoon because I haven't been at work much. I miss her. And Emmet. But I don't think he'd want to go nightgown shopping with me."

"I'd hope not."

"Aw, love, you know you have nothing to worry about. I'm all yours."

I grin, "All mine. Now, where were we?"

"I think you were in the process of seeing my body with your hand. Care to pick up where we left off?"

"Don't mind if I do," I jokingly reply, making her giggle.

I drag my fingertips down her belly past her protruding bellybutton that has appeared within the past four months and I lower my hand until I feel the coarse hair on her pubic bone. She sighs a heavy breath as I let my hand explore her intimate skin to work her up and I decide to encourage her by complimenting her.

"I love your body, JJ. I love your natural curves, your soft, supple skin, its scent. Everything about you is beautiful. The most beautiful. And your body is so womanly. My woman. You're a goddess. My goddess. You turn me on so much. Is the light on? Can you see how much you turn me on? Go on, love. Feel me."