twenty two - bryson

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I trusted you with my car." Sandra shakes her head, a small smile on her face.

"I'm your boyfriend, you're supposed to trust me. And besides, I took good care of it and, I barely even used it." I point out as we finally leave the airport.

"Still can't believe I trusted you with it."

"Well you did, so get over it." I laugh and I hear her beautiful laugh too, God I've missed it.

"I missed you." I say.

"I missed you too." Her words fumble with the yawn that escapes her mouth.

I look over at her briefly. "You can take a nap, I'll wake you when we reach your dorm."

She nods before adjusting her seat so that she's more comfortable, quickly falling asleep. I can't help but steal a glance at her every now and then, loving how the sun cascades against her peachy skin, bringing it to a soft glow–an image I'll have engraved in my mind for as long as I live.

***

"So...are we sleeping here, or back at my place?" I ask when she steps out of the bathroom in only a towel.

"Here. My roommate texted me saying she's not sleeping here tonight." She says, moving closer to me, a smile playing on her face. "So...we have the place all to ourselves."

"Perfect." I hold her waist as she sits on top of me and I slowly start placing kisses on her collarbone.

Soft moans escape her lips as I bring my mouth to her neck with my hands slowly trailing her inner thigh. Eager, she takes her towel off and immediately brings her lips to mine. She kisses me slowly at first and I savor it...it's been way too long. When she starts to rock back and forth against me, I quickly move her off of me and lay her on the bed, not wanting to waste any time.

I trail soft kisses from her lips to her neck, all the down way to her stomach and just when I'm about to go lower, I stop and get up.

"Bryson?" She calls out, voice dry and breathy, and it takes every ounce of strength within me to try and hold in my laugh.

"Sandra?" I smile innocently at her.

"Don't do that!"

"Don't do what?"

"Tease me like that."

"Tease you?" I ask, my finger tracing invisible lines on her inner thigh, teasingly close to her glimmering warmth before retracting once again.

"Gosh, Bryson." Her voice is raspy, lustful.

I love it when she says my name like that. She knows that. She's the one smirking now.

We stare at each other hungrily for a few moments, a smile slowly growing on my lips before I make my way to her, ready to finish what I started, and then some.