II: Facing Reality

* 3 months later...

**************************

Jonathan Eros Rodriguez

Right now, I'm a mixture of very happy and very sad. And I'm trying to figure it all out, all these feelings and emotions and words and thoughts, and what they all mean. Everything I feel is a contradiction of itself, and I don't understand any of it.

There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like that because they want to be. Something in the past created them, and sometimes it's impossible to fix.

During these past few months, a lot had really happened and I had no idea how it did happened in the first place. West and Cecelia broke up, same goes for Jared and AL but Jared himself won't spill that secret to us. I just found out because I noticed that he's always quiet like West, he's smiling but it's obviously fake and he's just probably forcing himself.

I know, my guess might be wrong but I'm pretty certain that it can't be. Why? I know Jared because he and I are best buddies, we know each other. We can sense it if one of us is either lying or hiding about something that he doesn't want the others to know. He and AL are no longer communicating, it means that something awful happened between them.

But since he doesn't want the others to know yet, I know that I have to keep it as a secret too. It's his personal problem and I don't think that those secrets should come out from me, after all? As his best friend, all I can do is respect his decisions and give him my full support.

On the other hand, I know what happened between Cece and West but I don't want to meddle too much. I know West, he can deal with that problem without hurting anyone. Specially Cece.

I already know what it feels like to have a broken heart so I can understand what they're feeling right now, the two of them are probably feeling sad about it but now is definitely not the right time to feel that way. Why? Because in a few hours, we will go out and complete our mission along with every single member of Team Three from Sector One.

That includes Trinity and Aurora but I know that Thorin is not pleased with this setting either, he doesn't want Aurora to join us because it's dangerous which is a fact that we all know from the very beginning. Though we didn't make this decision, Tita Adrianna along with Vice Commander and Tita Thalia were the ones who also agreed on this.

They wanted Aurora to join us because after all, she's also a part of Team Three. Even if we didn't want the others to get involved, we have no choice because we can't do anything. Even Thorin himself is powerless. He even begged to Vice Commander but all he got was a scolding from her.

Nag-aalala si Thor kay Aurora dahil alam niyang delekado ang gagawin namin pero kahit mag-amok pa siya ngayon, wala na rin siyang magagawa. Mamaya na ang misyon namin at kahit gusto namin siyang tulungan pag-dating sa bagay na ito ay wala rin naman kaming magagawa dahil katulad niya ay wala rin kaming sapat na kapangyarihan.

We don't have the rights to interfere in their decisions, that's the frustrating part of being an Agent. But if they're gonna ask me about this, I think letting Aurora join us is a good idea. Why did I say so? It's because she has something that a normal person doesn't have. A superhuman strength. Believe it or not, Aurora is pretty much stronger than a real man.