II: 1 Step Forward, 3 Steps Back

**************************

Jonathan Eros Rodriguez

I have absolutely no idea what date nor what day it is today because I've been busy with work for the last two weeks, I have no choice but to do it anyway because Mom and Dad asked me to do so and it's not like I can refuse. After all, I will inherit this company in the future and I need to prove myself worthy.

DWSI or Dionysius Wine & Spirits Inc. is the name of our company, it was built by my great-great grandparents after the World War II had ended in the year 1945. Our business is all about wines and alcoholic beverages and that's the main reason why I really like hanging out with my best friends at Pandora.

Pandora is owned by a close friend of Psyche, his name is Mace Dominguez. He is the Son of the owner and the beverages that they sell specially their most expensive wines and whiskeys are produced by our factories itself, their whole family and mine are very close to one another too so Mace and I are friends as well.

Mace and Psyche along with Ramiel are really close friends  specially when they were just kids, though Ramiel and Mace are originally best friends with West's twin brother. Yeah, at first? I also find it a little peculiar but I realized that those three got along so well because all of them have the same hobby which is to drink like there's no tomorrow and rebel to their parents.

Speaking of Psyche, she will be back in the Philippines again but this time, she's not here for a vacation or what. She will stay here permanently, she'll continue her studies in St. Valentine  and she will work as my temporary Secretary because I badly need one specially right now.

I have no idea where she'll stay but as far as I know, she has her own condominium so she will probably stay in that place rather than in West's or North's condo. She can also stay in their mansion because that's her own home, she grew up in that house but I doubt that she'll do that.

She's not close with her sisters nor with Code II. And I'm sure if they saw each other again, they are definitely gonna end up arguing about the past which is not good for Psyche and her sisters themselves. Code II lost his wife while Psyche, Chelsea and Valerie lost their Mother. I'm sure Tita Valentina won't be pleased to see them argue about what happened in the past.

If Psyche wasn't in danger, I'm sure none of those bad events would have took place in the first place and Tita Valentina would still be alive until now or if not then at least until Psyche turned twenty years old.

Code II was certainly aware that Tita Valentina was not going to last any longer because of her health problems, but her death was unexpected and I wished I was there to see her for the last time but I wasn't allowed to go to New York. West, North and the rest could do so except for me.

Vice Commander adviced me to stay behind then Code II said the same thing and surprisingly, Code I contacted me herself through Vice Commander's phone but she did that to say the same thing as them. I couldn't do anything at all because after all, they are my superiors. I have no choice but to stay behind and follow their orders.

I planned to break their rules and disobey them for the first time but before I could even do that, Mom herself confiscated my wallet then she suspended my credit cards and the worst part was she took my passport while I was asleep. That time, I honestly don't know if I was gonna laugh or cry.

I wanted to laugh because I find it very funny, Mom prevented me from breaking the rules and disobeying my superiors. At the same time, I knew that she doesn't really want me to go either because she doesn't want me to be with Psyche.