xxxSerenityxxx22's Note

To all my readers:

This is xxxSerenityxxx22, the Author of Connecting Threads!! I just want to thank each and every one of you for the endless love and support. I can't express how deeply grateful I am for you all, I'm delighted that I get to finish the last story of KOV series this year and you as one of my readers are still here to support me up until the very end of the story itself. I really hoped that you will continue to read my works here on Wattpad!!

People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did but people will never forget how you made them feel. It's your story, feel free to hit 'em with a plot twist whenever you want.

Always remember that each and every one of us are powerful, beautiful, brilliant and brave!

Focus on the step in front of you, and not the whole staircase.

If you want to do something, do it wholeheartedly. And last, you don't have to be perfect. Having a bad day is okay, small steps are also progress, asking for help is strength and those people who never left are the ones who truly love and appreciate you.

To end my message:

All I can say is that I'm really grateful for everything that I have, and for those people who never stopped supporting me are the true treasure in my life.

This is Book 2 of Kings Of Valentine Series #2 - Connecting Threads!!

Thank you for reading this work!!