II: Windy Day

*6 months later..

**************************

Jonathan Eros Rodriguez

Because of what we had done, West and Cece started talking again. That's actually a great news for all of us, we're glad because our plan was successful. We put effort into it because we know how badly West wanted to talk to Cece but he couldn't do so because Cece was ignoring her.

We made sure that everything will go according to what we planned beforehand and with the help of Riane and Trinity? It's completely successful without a doubt nor a single problem.

Well, if you have money and connection? Everything is pretty much possible, even buying a person. But we're not that kind of person though, I admit that I'm not a wonderful human being but I'm not that horrible either.

Three days ago, it was Zach's 23rd birthday celebration and all of us were invited. We all knew that Cece would be there too because Zach himself told us that he invited her to the party and he's pretty certain that she would come even if the celebration would be held at Villa Amore.

Although they're not officially back together, West managed to talk to Cece and for myself, I would considered that as a huge progress. It's still something that we should be glad about. After all, Cece ignored West for such a long time. We knew what happened because West himself couldn't hid it well. Their sudden breakup was a misunderstanding but I couldn't blame Cece.

She's a woman herself, she got hurt because she saw West while kissing a woman in a passionate way. Any woman wouldn't like that, not even if that person loves you too much. No one would be able to tolerate it, only a dumb person would do such.

And since West got to talked to Cece, he couldn't stop smiling now because he's way too happy about what happened. I'm sure that he was still reminiscing the night when he and Cece danced in the middle of the dance floor. He even told us before that he had a good night sleep after that.

But speaking of Zach, we should totally apologize to him because we did something nasty. It wasn't my plan, it was North's evil plan. It worked like a damn magic but still, we should've done that because he invited us to his own birthday party.

I mean, what we did was really funny. I couldn't forget about it and up until now, I still find it hilarious. North was probably the one who put a medicine to Zach's drink. The effects are not that severe but he definitely suffered a lot for a few minutes inside the cubicle. We're proud because it was damn successful!!

West was thanking us for what we had done, if it wasn't for us? He wouldn't be able to danced with Cece and they wouldn't get a chance to talk to one another either. So even if what we did was something nasty, he gained something out from it.

"Tangina mo naman kase! Bakit mo dinamihan 'yung gamot?!". Natatawa kong tanong kay North.

"Gago! Hindi kase ako 'yung nag-dagdag, si Jared kaya 'yon!!". Depensang sagot ni North. Kaya naman pala medyo malala 'yung epekto kay Zach, dinagdagan pala ni North o ni Jared 'yung gamot na naunang nailagay sa inumin ni Zach.

"Nasaan pala si Jared? Bakit wala siya dito?". Pag-iiba kong tanong sa kanila. Wala akong ideya kung nasaan si Jared ngayon dahil kahapon pa namin siya hindi kasama, hindi niya naman sinabi sa'kin kung saan siya pupunta.