II: To Complete You

**************************

Psyche Valentine Collins

After a few minutes, lumabas na si Tito Eliseo mula sa kwarto ni Eros. He was quiet but I noticed that he was smiling, ano kayang nang yari? Is it something good or what? I mean, he wouldn't smile like that if it was something bad so it definitely means that a good thing happened.

"Hija, you can go inside now. Don't forget that he doesn't remember anything from his past. You can help him out to recall some of his memories but don't rush him, and be patient with him because he can be stubborn". Paalala ni Tito Eliseo sa'kin.

I smiled. "I'll do everything I can to help him out, thank you so much for entrusting Eros to me". Masaya kong sagot sa kaniya.

Matapos namin mag-usap, hinayaan na akong pumasok ni Tito Eliseo sa loob ng kwarto ni Eros. At first, I'm really feeling scared because I know that he doesn't remember me nor anyone else and not even himself. As much as possible, I don't want to trigger something because that might affect him in some ways.

Dahan-dahan akong nag-lalakad papasok sa loob ng kwarto ni Eros, nang tuluyan akong makapasok ay isinarado ko ang pintuan dahil naka-on 'yung AC. I'm not saying na baka bigla itong lumabas, wala namang paa ang AC kaya hindi ito ang lalabas but instead? The cold air will go out.

"Dad, I said I'm not hungry. So please, get out and leave me alone for a bit. I want to rest". He suddenly yelled.

I was startled because he suddenly said something.

"E-Eros". I called his name.

"Who are you?". He asked.

I was just standing near the door, natatakot akong lumapit sa kaniya. Hindi ko rin alam kung bakit pero wala akong sapat na lakas ng loob para mag-tungo sa direksyon niya, out of the blue? Kahit nahihirapan at hindi siya maka-lakad ng maayos ay sinusubukan niya pa rin lumapit sa'kin.

He was about to fall on his knees but I caught him right away.

"Eros, let's go back to your bed. You're supposed to rest". Paalala ko sa kaniya. Nasabi na ni Avi at ni Tito Eliseo sa'kin ang tungkol sa kalagayan niya, I already know what to do.

Habang sinasabi ko ang mga salitang iyon, nag-tama ang mga mata namin. Hindi ako maka-galaw, ni hindi ko rin magawang mag-salita. After a long time, he still look the same. Humaba lang ang buhok niya ng kaunti tapos medyo pumayat din siya pero siya pa rin ang Eros na minahal ko.

The only problem is that he lost his memories.

"You, you're the woman who's always on my mind".

"Who are you? How are you related to me?".

"Uh, I-I'm your".

I honestly don't know what to say, I'm neither his girlfriend nor his wife and I'm definitely not a friend of his. So what am I?

"My what?".

"I don't know what am I to you but, you're important to me".

"Then why am I important to you?".