II: Vague

**************************

Psyche Valentine Collins

A long time had passed and a lot had happened, some of the events were good but some of it were certainly awful. First, Aurora gave birth to twin which was considered a great news.

Their names are Althea Theresse and Theodore Aurelius Alonzo-Alvarez, even if Thorin and herself weren't married yet? She really did registered their names using Thorin's last name.

Those two kids saved Aurora, if it weren't for them? I think we'll have to visit Aurora in a Mental Institution or the worse place? In the sementary where we'll have to light a candle, placed a flower, and offer a food for her. That two option are probably not gonna happen now, because Aurora has to survive for them.

When Aurora gave birth, we were actually around. Cece and I were the ones who filmed everything so Thorin can watch it later on when he returned but the question is, when will he come back to everyone? Nobody even knows where he was unless, that annoying woman is hiding something.

She's like a walking machine herself, she knows everything. Not even your blood type nor the size of your waist can escape from her, she totally knows something but unfortunately? She's not someone whom can anyone easily convince.

I must say that I'm the only one who can do that to her but I have to give something in return, if she doesn't want anything from me then I won't be able to gain anything as well. It's like we're giving and taking from each other, I still don't fully trust her because of her attitude but she's a nice person.

Like themselves, I'm also a liar. But a great one.

Maliban kay Dad at sa mga kapatid ko, walang nakaka-alam na nag-uusap kaming dalawa ni Code I or should I say Ms. Chelo?

That annoying woman and I are quite similar to each other.

Her one and only Older Sister died, it happened years ago but she hasn't forgotten every single detail about it. Ang pinuno ng mga sindikato na gustong hulihin ng Cielo Agency ay wala ng iba kung hindi si Wilson Santiago, siya ang Anak ni William at Czarina Santiago. Ms. Chelo told me that Ms. Czarina is her Older Sister who died from an illness.

At that time, Dr. Isaac was still a teenager but age doesn't really matter. He's a talented student and he really did managed to find a cure para sa mga sakit na wala pang masyadong gamot katulad ng iba't-ibang uri ng Cancer o mga Chronic Disorders, but back then? since Dr. Isaac doesn't have enough proof to prove that what he did was all effective?

Nobody really paid attention to it, except for one. He's a Scientist but unfortunately, he's a mad one. That man was evil but luckily, Dr. Isaac wasn't scared of him. He didn't bend to his will and he made sure that the man who wanted to use what he created would never be able to do so.

Yeah, he really did hid the whole thing well but he never expected that he would have to use it to save his own Daughter. Aurora and I were both originally ill ever since we were just kids, I had a strange illness while Aurora had an Autoimmune Disorder.

Pero dahil sa gamot na ginawa ni Dr. Isaac, tila nag-karooon ng himala kaya parehas kaming gumaling. Matapos namin gumaling mula sa mga sakit namin, hindi na kami muling nag-karoon ng kahit ano pang malalang sakit. Maliban sa mild fever, cough and common cold? Wala na, as in...