II: Begin Again

* A year and 2 months later...

**************************

Psyche Valentine Collins

Another wonderful year had passed, everything was really back to normal and I'm glad because of that. Speaking of some great news during the past few months, Aurora finally became the CEO of CC then she celebrated her twenty-fourth birthday two months ago. Also, Lauren and Jared are finally back together!!

Avi and Primo are legally married now. I know that this isn't a bad thing but Eros and I are still engaged. Honestly, we haven't start planning our own wedding yet because the two of us are always busy. He has to fulfill his duties and responsibilities as DWSI's CEO while myself, I have the same thing as him.

Both St. Valentine and Classico Hotel needs me, without my existence then I don't think those two things will be able to survive unless one of my Sisters will be willing to take over in my place which is completely impossible. Besides, before Mommy died? I promised to her that I would do my best and I would continue what she started.

That's what I'm doing for the past years until now and it will always remain that way for as long as I'm still breathing.

But speaking of news or events that happened, there's one more thing that still remained the same. Thorin hasn't come back yet. It's been four years since the incident took place in London, Eros did came back to us but what about him? I wonder when will he come back to us? To Aurora and to his own children?

No matter how hard I tried, convincing her was pretty much useless. Why? Because not even Ms. Chelo herself can tell me where he is right now because she has no idea about his whereabouts. Nobody knows anything at all. I doubt that my Cousins has an information about Thorin, if they know where he is then they will immediately take him back.

Eros himself is not aware that I actually know what's going on around us, I haven't told him that I know who he truly is and what kind of job is he doing when he's not in the company or somewhere I know. I don't know how to start telling him about these things, how will I possibly explain to him that I know everything before we even saw each other again?

Of course he will believe me but still, I'm sure he'll be mad at me for not telling him right away. This is really tough, I don't know what to do anymore. Should I just keep my mouth shut until Dad inform him about it? Or should I just go ahead and tell him everything so we can get over this immediately?

But come to think of it, he's always busy with his work. I doubt that he'll stay mad at me for too long. Unless he wants to cuddle himself alone then he can be my guest, let's see how long will he last if he tried to ignored me.

Ngayon, kasalukuyan akong nasa loob ng Hotel Room ko. Why am I here right now? Because I'm exhausted, hindi pa ako umuuwi mula kahapon. I've been here since yesterday and now, I badly want to rest. Well, hindi naman talaga ako literal na nag-papahinga. Dito lang ako nag-tatrabaho sa ngayon.

Mas kumportableng mag-trabaho kapag naka-higa sa kama and trust me, parang gusto ko na itong gawin sa araw-araw para naman hindi sumasakit ang ibang parte ng katawan ko katulad ng mga paa o likod dahil nangangalay ito.

While I was busy working, I received an email from Infinity Airlines. Iniisip ko na si Trinity ang nag-padala 'non kaya agad kong binuksan at binasa ang nilalaman ng email, it turns out that I was wrong but the good news is that I just won on a raffle promo. The prize is a trip to San Francisco, California!!