Bonus Chapter

SIX YEARS LATER

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY

Today I am marrying my soulmate; Brent Mason.

I was excited, and I couldn't wait to walk down the aisle. I am finally marrying him after seven years of being together.

We decided that we would wait to get married until I finished medical school. Brent did play football college, but he didn't want to go to the NFL.

He decided to become a firefighter, and I am now a pediatrician working at the hospital.

We plan on staying in New York City until we have kids then move back to Midville to raise them.

"How are you feeling?" Anna asked me as she handed me a water bottle.

"I'm excited. I have been dreaming of this for years," I replied before taking a sip of coffee.

My engagement ring laid around my third finger on my left hand. It was a cold band with small diamonds in it, and in the middle was a bigger diamond.

I remember the day he asked me to married him. We were visiting Midville, and he took me to our spot in the nighttime. He surprised me with lights wrapped around the main tree, and candles on the ground with rose petals.

It was beautiful, and we both cried.

"Say, how is little Jaxon doing in there?" I asked Anna who was holding her tummy.

Yes Anna is pregnant with Elliot's baby. They have been married for four years now, and they live in New York also.

Nichole and Nick got married last year, but they have no kids yet. Gavin and Madison are engaged, and they just had their baby girl, Everleigh, a few months ago.

Hailey and Gaberial are still together, but no interest in getting married anytime soon. Maya and Alec got married two years ago, and they have a baby boy, Jasper who is almost one.

Jordan and her boyfriend, Ashton, broke up, and Jordan has dated a couple other boys, but she is single right now.

But Micheal on the other hand has a boyfriend who I adore. He is so good to Micheal, and I love that.

"He is kicking a lot today," Anna said with a laugh.

"The magic is here, ladies!" Madison exclaimed, coming in the front door.