Ch. 22 - "Brent Mason, you are one of a kind."

*BE PREPARED TO SQUEAL*

"ARE WE FISHING?" I asked her, making her frown

"No," she replied, looking at the GPS on her phone. I couldn't see where we were going because she had it covered with her hand.

It was Saturday, and we were in the car driving to the mystery date. I have guessed every date idea I could think of.

I even looked on Google, but she keeps saying no to all of them.

"We will be there in ten minutes," Campbell said, leaning back in the seat.

Light music was playing, and I drove along with traffic. I turned when Campbell told me, and I changed lanes when she told me.

I bet she would be driving right now if it wasn't for the fact she sucks at driving.

She's not terrible, but once she goes, she doesn't like to stop at red lights or stop signs.

"And our destination will be on the left," Campbell said, proudly.

I turned on my blinker, and I turned into a parking lot. There was a couple more cars here, but not too many. I parked the car, and I unlocked my seatbelt.

You might be wondering whose car I'm driving?

Well the answer to that is Xavier's car.

He and Riley were moving her things into Xavier's apartment, and Riley has a bigger trunk in her vehicle than Xavier so they were using her car.

"What is this place?" I asked her as she got out of the car.

"Get out and see for yourself," she taunted with a sly smirk.

I opened the door, and I got out of the car. I looked at the sign, and my eyes widen in horror.

Zeke's Bowling Alley! Bowling, Laser Tag, & Huge Arcade

"Surprise!" Campbell said, cheerfully.

"W-wow," I said, trying to sound enthusiastic.

She furrowed her eyebrows together,"Do you not like it? I asked my brothers about where I should take you, and Nick suggested bowling."

I am so going to kill Nick! He just signed his death wish when he mentioned bowling to Campbell.

"It's perfect, Campbell. It's just that I...suck at bowling," I said, making her laugh.

She was laughing...

At me!

"Why is it funny? I literally can't hit a single pin!" I exclaimed, making her laugh even more.