Ch. 41 - "Teamwork makes the dreamwork."

"OH MY GOSH, I'M GOING TO FALL," I said as I put my left foot on a yellow circle

"You? Look at me," Gavin said, making me look over him to see that he does in fact have it worse.

It was Saturday evening, and the boys and I are playing Twister. It's so freaking hard. If you can play Twister without falling in the first ten minutes, you are amazing in my book.

"No, I can't do it. I'm tapping out," Nick said as he fell to the ground with a relieved sigh.

"So Gavin and Campbell are the only two left. Who will win?" Micheal announced, leaning against the couch.

Gaberial spinner the spinner and said,"Right foot green."

"Oh crap," I mumbled as I realized thy at there was no way I could move my right foot. I slowly moved it over to the green, but I lost my balance and I fell.

"And Gavin wins the third round of Twister! Good game, everybody," Micheal said with a clap of his hands.

"I do not have the flexibility to do all that," Nick groaned, stretching his arms.

"And I undoubtedly don't have the balance," I added, sitting next to him on the couch.

"You should see Brent play this game. He wins almost every time. He wins almost everything. I swear he's a secret ninja,"Gaberial informed me, making me laugh.

"Well, not bowling," Nick replied making me shake my head.

"He hit four pins!" I defended my boyfriend, holding up four fingers.

They laughed, and I said,"Speaking of Brent, can one you invite him over so I hang out with him? Please."

I saw him yesterday at school, but I miss him. Plus this would be a great time to tell him about what I'm doing in a few hours.

Nick sighed,"Fine."

I squealed, and I hugged him. "Thank you."

Nick texted Brent asking him if he wanted to come over, and Brent replied with a yes.

Within twenty minutes, Brent was walking into our home with a smile on his face. I ran over to him, and we hugged.

"So I'm guessing you wanted to see me?" Brent asked as we broke apart.

I nodded, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear."Yeah. So in case Mom and Dad come home, it seems like you are hanging out with them and not me."

Brent gave me a kiss on the lips, and the boys groaned and gagged.

"Get a room, lovebirds," Gaberial said before adding,"But please keep it PG."

I rolled my eyes, but I said,"We will."

We walked upstairs to my room. When we walked in my room, I shut the door behind us.

Brent laid on my bed, and I laid on top of him, resting my chin on his chest.