Epilogue

FOUR MONTHS LATER

"WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE! This is all your fault!" I exclaimed as Nick and I ran out the house

"How is this my fault?!" Nick exclaimed as we climbed into my car.

I turned them engine on, and I backed out the driveway. I sped down the street, trying to hurry.

Today is the day.

Today I am graduating from Midville High School.

Well I hope, but I might not get to because of the idiot beside me who is also graduating.

"You are the one who left your cap in you room!" I argued, turning on a different road.

"Okay, but you decided to come with me," Nick replied, crossing his arms over his chest.

We were dressed formally with silver graduation robes on silver caps on with a blue string.

I continued to drive, and when we made it to the school, I had to park in the very back since the parking spots were packed.

Nick and I quickly got out of the car, and we ran to the field where the graduating ceremony is taking place.

It hasn't started yet, but everybody was sitting in the chairs on the field. Nick and I quickly cut through the fence, and we ran to field.

"Thank God. I was getting worried," Nichole said as Nick and I took our seats.

I was out of breath, and I placed a hand on my heart, trying to get my breathing under control.

"Did you guys find the cap?" Brent asked on the other side of me.

Nick nodded, showing him the cap in his hands.

"Aw, guys, look at baby Amber," Maya said, making us glance over at the stands where our families were sitting.

Amber Rose Cade was born on April 1st, and yes, I know that's April's Fools Day. When Mom's water broke, we all thought it was a joke until we realized she was actually in labor.

It was a stressful six hours, but Amber came out perfectly healthy. She has Mom's hair, but Dad's eyes. She has cute chubby cheeks and legs, and she loves to take naps.

My brothers and I argue all the time who gets to hold her.

"She is so adorable," I replied as she sat in Mom's arms.