Ch. 44 - Blood

IT'S THE NEXT MORNING, AND I'M BEYOND EXHAUSTED

I tried to fight. I really did. After Evie came back from the store, she untied me so I could use the bathroom.

After I came back out, I tried to run, but she caught me by my ankle, causing me to fall and hit the bed post.

Now I have a huge bruise on my forehead and a busted lip.

When she went to sleep, I spent the whole night trying to break the duct tape. But it was no use.

I'm just so glad that she decided not to dye my hair yet.

"Italy or Europe is the real question," Evie said as she typed away on her computer.

I rolled my eyes as I tried to stay awake.

"Evie, you need to let me go before things turn ugly," I warned her, making her eyes snap up at me.

"I'm not scared of your brothers or Brent," she replied, shutting her computer.

"I'm not talking about them. What are you eighteen? You will go to federal prison for the rest of your life."

"You are trying to scare me into letting you go, but that's not going to happen, Campbell."

At that point, my anger and my frustration let loose.

"Do Dean even know what you did to Peyton? Did he know she was pregnant?" I asked her, making her stay silent.

I laughed, like actually laughed. "He isn't going to love you after he finds out, and that's if he even loved you in the first place."

Then I was slapped by Evie. My head snapped to the left, and my cheek was on fire. I looked back to see her scowling.

Then she clasped her hands onto my wrists.

"See that's where you are wrong. Dean is never going to find out. He thinks Alec did it, and it's going to stay that way," Evie replied before adding,"Why don't we make a phone call?"

Evie retreated, and she pulled my phone from her pocket. She had a wicked smile on her face.

"Password?" Evie asked me, looking up from the phone.

"I'm not telling you my password," I replied with a shake of my head.

"Why do you have to make everything so difficult, Campbell?" Evie asked, placing her hands on her hips. "Please just tell me your password."

"No."

"Fine then," Evie replied as she threw on her jacket. Then she slipped her shoes on.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I can torture you in different ways, Campbell. I think I'm going to pay Leah a visit. Maybe even Jordan," Evie said before snapping her fingers. "How about Vanessa? Madison? Maya? Hailey? Nichole? Maybe even Lisa and unborn Amber."