Ch. 11 - "Hotstuff is back, baby!"

I KISSED HER

I KISSED HER.

Holy crap, I kissed her.

She kissed me back.

I knew she was having a panic attack, and I kissed her to stop it. I didn't think it would actually work.

She kissed me back.

"Dude, what's up with you? You haven't said one word since we got on the bus," Nick asked me before popping a piece of gum in his mouth.

"I kissed Campbell," I told him, making his eyes widen.

"WHAT?!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. I quickly covered his mouth as everybody around us looked at us.

"Shh!" I exclaimed before letting go of his mouth.

"Sorry," he apologized before asking,"When? Where? Did she kiss you back?"

"An hour ago, in the janitor's closet, and yes," I answered making him squeal like a little girl.

"Finally!" He said with a grin. "And in the janitor's closet? Not the best place, but hey, it was in the moment, right?"

I shook my head,"It's more complicated than that."

"How so?" He asked, titling his head to the side a bit.

"She was having a panic attack. She's claustrophobic, and we were locked in the closet. I kissed her to calm her down."

"I never knew she was claustrophobic. Is she okay? Do we need to get off this bus?" Nick asked with concern eyes.

"She looked okay, but I didn't get the chance to talk to her. She ran out of the school before I could."

"I'll text her," Nick said, taking out his phone.

"What? No," I replied, quickly, snatching the phone from his hand. "She can't know that  I told you about the kiss."

"Why not? She knows we are best friends. We tell each other everything," Nick opposed, crossing his arms against his chest.

"I'm trying to earn her trust not break it anymore," I admitted before giving him back his phone.

"You're right."

I nodded as the bus doors closed. Our coach said a few words before sitting down with the other coach. Then the bus started moving out of the school's parking lot.

"Brent, you wanna piece?" Gaberial asked me, holding out a piece of gum. He was sitting in the other seat across from where I was sitting. Gavin was next to him with earbuds in his ears. Michael was somewhere in the back hanging out with some other boys that were in his class.

"Sure," I replied, taking it from him. "Thanks."

"Also, I don't think we should go camping this weekend."

I furrowed my eyebrows confused,"Why?"

"I feel like Clary and Naomi are up to something; something bad. I don't want them to hurt Campbell," Gaberial replied before taking a bite of his snack cake.

"I agree, but Madison is never going to let us into the house. She made it very clear that this sleepover was girls only."

I kept her lecture in my head. Madison, Nichole, Hailey, Maya, and Jordan put together a whole presentation on why they need this sleepover with Campbell.

Besides Ross, no boys would be allowed into the house until Sunday morning, even though Micheal, the twins, and Nick live there.

Hence the reason we were going to go camping, but I agree with Gaberial. There is no way I'm going to let the two selfish bitches hurt Campbell.

"Maybe we can sneak in. There is a tree beside Campbell's window we could go through," Gaberial said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"That could work, but then what?"

"We sneak around, duh," Nick said beside me.

"And how do you suppose we do that? They will be in the living room, meaning they will see us coming down the stairs," I replied, brushing my hair back with my hand.

Nick grinned, rubbing his hands together,"I have a plan."

"Oh gosh, here we go," Gavin said, taking out his earplugs.

"We're you listening this whole time?" Gaberial asked his twin with a raised eyebrow.

Gavin shrugged,"Yeah."

Gaberial shook his head, and he looked back at Nick who was texting Nichole.

"What's up your sleeve, Nick?" Gaberial asked him, making Nick look up from his phone.

"We tell the girls we are still going camping, but instead we sneak into the basement through the garage. The doors are across from each other. We turn the power off, run back upstairs then hide somewhere in the kitchen and living room. That way in case stuff goes down we can pop out and end it," Nick explained, putting his phone down.

"But they are gonna see us when we come out of the basement," Gavin pointed out.

"Only one person needs to turn the power off. The rest of us will wait in the garage," Nick stated, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Okay, but if we all hide in different places how will we communicate with one another?" Gaberial asked.

Nick sighed, sadly,"Well, usually, I would go with walkie talkies, but that's not gonna work because they will hear us so phone it is. Just keep your ringer off."

"You guys do realize that if they catch us, we will be murdered," I said, already shuddering at the thoughts of them catching us. I already hear Madison fussing at us.

"Hey, I rather die by Madison then let my sister get hurt by two dumb clowns," Nick said, making the twins nod in agreement.

"Alright, so we are all in agreement. Nobody can back out now," Gaberial said, making all of us nod.

"Micheal will join too once he hears this," Gavin told us.

"Then it's settle. We will go to the mall tomorrow then grab dinner then come back to the house tomorrow night," I explained.

Nick cheered,"Hotstuff is back, baby!"

"Oh gosh, not again," Gavin said, shaking his head.

I laughed at them as I was thinking about the plan.

Is it utterly stupid?

Yes.

Can we possibly die tomorrow night by girls?

Yes.

Will it be worth it?

You bet.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!

I know this is a short chapter, but the next chapter will be longer and it will be filled with hilarious content!

Thoughts on this chapter?

I have an eye appointment tomorrow, but I will hopefully update tomorrow!

⭐️ Vote & Comment ⭐️

•Kensli•