Jewels (Miraculous AU!)

~A/N~ Sorry I haven't been posting on this much, I was working on some of my other stories. I apologise if this chapter is sh*tty, I'm writing this at 1am and haven't gotten a good nights sleep in a few years. Anyway, onto the story!

**//KOKICHI'S POV//**

I paced around my room, nervous. My Kwami, Innari, was calmly following me. Innari was the Kitsune kwami, it grants the power of transformation. I know you might be thinking, "but Kokichi, there's only one miracle box!" Well, you're wrong.

 I know you might be thinking, "but Kokichi, there's only one miracle box!" Well, you're wrong

((This is Innari BTW, ⚠️NOT MINE⚠️))

I found this miracle box at a ruin while on an overseas trip, I had no idea what it was, but I saw other similar looking boxes that were smashed and it's contents gone. I took the box home and discovered the powers of the miraculous.

"Kokichi? Why are you so nervous?" Innari asked, swiftly flying I front of me, making me stop my pacing.

"Shumai is coming over to hang out soon and I don't know where to hide the box. What if he finds it?! He is a detective after all and will notice small things." I asked, panic evident in my tone.

"Calm down, I'll help you look. No use just pacing around and wasting more valuable time!" Innari said, zipping off to look for a place to hide the box. After a while of searching, we found the perfect place, and just on time.

A knock on the front door sounded through the house as I finished hiding the box. "Coming!" I shout as I hurry over to let Saihara in. I opened the front door and tackled him into a hug, it was obvious Shu-Shu didn't expect that.

"Gah! K-Kokichi! Warn me next time!" Shuichi squeaked. He was holding onto a small plastic bag, full of something's to do while we spent time together.

"No promises~" I smirked as I led him inside. We messed around for a few hours, watching movies, playing video games, or simply just talking each other. When I say I have a thing for Saihara, I mean a BIG thing for him. I truely do love him, but I'm too afraid to say anything.

"Hey Kokichi, I only just noticed that hair clip you got. It's looks very pretty on you, how long have you had it?" Shuichi asked, looking at my miraculous. I knew he would bring it up at some point, I guess now is the time he noticed.

"Oh this? I've had it for a year now, it used to be my sister's, but she gave it to me." I said, making my most believable lie I could make at this moment.

"Oh, well that's nice of her to give it to you." He said. I inwardly sigh in relief.  I more talk about the hair clip came up and eventually, it was time for Shuichi to leave. I saw him off as he walked out the gate.

I leaped onto my bed as my Kwami flew out from under my favourite checkered scarf. I happily sigh as I think about today, but that was quickly ruined by Innari sending k owing smirks my way as they pulled the box out from us hiding place.