Mine. (( Yandere! Kokichi x Yandere! Shuichi ))

A/N - Idk what I'm going to do with this, imma just go and trust the random 12am motivations to work the magic-

{⚠️TW⚠️} - Very graphic violence and death.

**//3rd Person Pov//**

It was early in the morning and all the students were still only half asleep. They had been summoned into the gym by Monokuma for their first big announcement. "HELLOOOOO STUDENTS!" The bear yelled as he made his way in front of the group.

The gym was silent. "Upupupu~ How rude." Monokuma huffed at the lack of response.

"Anywayyyyyssss~ I have a special announcement so listen up!" Monokuma cheered, switching moods faster than Eminem could ever rap.

((Dude I'm either seeming ghosts rn or I'm high on that hand sanitizer I was sniffing a few minutes ago))

"I've hosted sooooo many killing games before that the same old thing is starting to get a bit boring. SO! I'm changing it up a little bit~" Monokuma smirked, now having everyone's full attention.

"I've noticed that a certain somebody here has all ready got a whittle cwush on someone here~ soooo, let me explain the rules~" Monokuma said mocking baby sorach on the 'little crush' part.

"I'm going to boost that little crush into a BIG crush! So big that they'll become a Yandere! If you get a bit too close to the yandere's crush for their liking, they'll kill you! Then the class trial will begin! You'll try figure out who the yandere is and the votes will be executed! There's one catch though...I'm not telling you if you were correct or incorrect until after the votes one is executed puhuhuhu~" The bear explained, cackling at the end.

Everyone looked around at each other in fear and back at the bear. "Today is the last day that there is no yandere, tomorrow is when the fun begins! Good luck, you'll need it~" Monokuma grinned before vanishing.

**//The Next Morning//**

All 16 students sat in the dinning room, each small groups with their own conversations. A certain purple haired boy sat next to the detective, listening in to the conversation.

**//Kokichi's Pov//**

His voice is so angelic, so perfect. It matches with his personality perfectly as well. I just want to get up and kiss him, he's mine. Mine only.

"Hey Shuichi! Do you want to come to the casino with me today? It'll be really fun!" Kaede asked Shuichi. She makes me sick. She's too close to him.

"Sure, I'll come." Shuichi smiled back at her.

"The casino?! Count me in bitches!" Miu shouted, join the conversation.

"Sure! The more, the merrier!" Kaede beamed. Disgusting.

They continued to talk until the end of breakfast, I listened to their plans. They'll go at 11am and leave at 3pm.

I can get rid of her.

I walked back into my room, it was 10:30am and I need a plan. Quickly.

Hit and run? NO. Way too risky. Poison? Nah, I need to sneak into my beloveds lab to get that and I don't have enough time. I'll just go with a classic strangle when I can get her alone. Yeah, sounds beautiful~

It's now 2:30 pm. I think I might go check on Shumai at the casino to make sure that disgusting bitch hasn't made any moves on him.

I reach the floor the casino is on and opened the door a crack to see what was going on. As expected, c*m dumpster, boyfriend snatcher and my beloved Saihara were there. Laughing and eating together. That should just be me and him only. I'll kill her. I swear.