The Vistor

(Small Author note - Green's name is now going to be (Name) so that you may give him a name of your own choosing.)

The cold tundra was empty of light and life, darkness only held back feebly by the full moon. Anything living hidden away in warm burrows to survive. To think anyone would be bold enough to adventure out in such weather would be half insane, and that's just what was proven much to the annoyance of the author.

Two snowmobiles burst out over a snow covered hill, whoops of joy crying out from joyous riders. They raced each other, bounding across the ice while bundled thick in winter jackets and goggles to see clearly. The two riders grinned at each other over the protective glass of their rides, neck and neck for lead. They each knew what the other would lose in this deadly bet if they didn't come out on top, but that didn't stop the fun of doing something forbidden to them by their parents.

One of the riders, and current leader in the race for two, looked forward, eager to win but gasping in shock when a cold mound of solid ice rose up in front of them. Jerking the handle, the endangered rider just barely avoid the rapidly approaching obstacle, getting sent flying away in exchanged.

Stunned for just a moment, they drew themselves up. Rubbing at their head with a groan as they felt the incoming bruises that would show later tomorrow. The rider didn't get much time to recover though, as the ground rumbled and broke apart beneath them. Screaming in fear they fell down, life flashing before their eyes at the thought of dying from being buried alive. Only to end up blissfully lucky as it turned out to be a shallow hole, and they ended up only hip deep in snow.

That did not save the fallen rider from the shame and embarrassment that came from their laughing companion though.

Shaking off the snow, the fallen rider grumbled, shooting a glare up at their friend. At the same time a glimmer caught by the full moon drew their attention, and it must have caught the friend's too if the cut off laugh spoke volumes.

Not speaking a word, the two tumbled forward on unsteady legs. Reaching what appeared to be a satellite antenna on closer inspection. Brushing away the snow revealed more to the pair, a pod that glowed green that burst open upon the touch.

Out stepped a tall individual who's head sprouted to tentacle like appendages and a long whipping tail. Green skin dark in shade, and even darker stripes marking her face. Three purple eyes blinked down at the two riders cautiously.

Speaking up about the fear of the unknown it was not much of a surprise that the riders booked it when gazing at something so otherworldly. Tripping and stumbling, they scrambled up the small, steep slope and hopped on their snowmobiles. Racing off without a backwards glance at what they thought was chasing them with the intention to kill.

The alien, only just awoken, and in such a cold environment despite not really feeling the chill only staggered to a stop as the humans raced out of site. Squinting drowsily she blinked more awake when memories of recent battles flooded her mind.

"The Omnitrix!" She hissed, purple eyes lighting up. Her mission set in stone no matter how long it took to hunt down on the planet she had ended up on.

She barely even noticed as she left, the threat that was still buried in the snow behind her rebooting.

----------------------------------------------------------

Why must I join you in the game meant for one? (Name) mumbled bitterly into my consciousness. They must have been able to see enough through my eyes to know I was racing alongside Gwen as she flew her newly bought kite. The sun shining strong in the middle of the day, paired with the beautiful park our group had decided to rest at for now. They probably also saw my almost tumble as their laugh echoed in my head.