Somethings never last

Me and Ian have been together ever since we have gotten off that island.

I still have nightmares and bad feelings about that hellish place, like I have a feeling that something bad is about to happen.

But I know I have to stop over reacting.

I'm back home I shouldn't stress over it.

On the bright side I'm still with Ian and we won't be getting any bored of each other for long.

But I took notice of something about him once we got back and he was healing.

He seemed to be more serious and not at all like I saw him back on the island he seemed to have lost that exciting side and brought a new serious scientist side back.

I didn't like that side so much but I deal with it, we still love each other very much and that's all that matters.

A lot of things have changed for everyone.

I heard that my dad and Ellie broke up, I heard that my dad was up in Montana at a dig sight I wish I could be there with him but I had a life of my own to.

Me and Ian are living together now, we live in a nice mansion which I didn't like all the space but I got use to it.

He doesn't really seem to be home that much only because he was busy with work at his office.

I do miss him a lot.

The only other times I see Ian is when I'm in bed and he comes home late.

I'm starting to get suspicious with him, for all I know he could be cheating on me.

I decided to push that aside and go outside, I was going to surprise Ian at work today, I was going to ask if he wanted to go out for lunch.

He needs a break.

I went outside in my summer like dress with white dress shoes and put my sunglasses on.

It was hot out today.

I was trying to go as fast as I can without trying to over heat myself.

~when you reach Ian's office~

I walk through the door and to my surprise it was really quiet like suspiciously quiet.

That was until I heard a female voice.

It was coming from Ian's office, my heart was beating fast.

I knew something was up.

I slowly made my way over towards that way and I could hear moaning.

I slowly opened the door and to my horror I saw it with my own eyes, Ian was with another women.

He took notice I was there and saw me and his eyes went wide.

"Ian..h-how could you!?" I yelled as hot tears ran down my face.

Ian was silent and he looked down at the girl he was messing around with, she was covering herself as if she is embarrassed.

Ian was about to say something but I ran away crying I couldn't be around him any longer.

My whole life is becoming hell now.

God take me now.

I could hear Ian yelling for me in the distance I didn't listen I just continued to run and run.

~when you get back home~

I rushed through the door and went upstairs I'm not living in this house with a cheater.

Im leaving.

I went into the closet and grabbed all my stuff and packed it into a suit case.

I am not going to live like a useless person today.

As I finish packing I could hear someone running up the stairs, I didn't turn around for a second.

"(Y,N) please don't go, she came onto me I swear " Ian begs but I'm not having any of that shit.

I didn't answer him.

I wanted to just get out of here.

I picked up my suitcase and started to walk past him without saying a word.

He grips my arm tightly.

"You can't leave me please don't.." he says.

I turn around and slap him across the face.

"You should have thought about it before cheating on me..." I said softly.

And with that I walked away from him and was out the door just like that.

I knew I had no place to go.

But I can't stay any longer.

The only place I would probably go to is to see Hammond, he usually has some sort of idea or expedition in mind.

Who knows maybe I could be a part of it.

As I walked away I turned around one last time and saw Ian staring down at me through a window.

I turned away and started to walk away.

As I'm walking I think to myself "how could my life get any worse?".

Then it started to rain.

Fuck my life.

Authors note

I know you guys probably weren't expecting this start but you have to start off shocking or weird in order to get a good story lol