Getting to know each other part 2

I hide my face into the pillow and blushed deeply after what I said. I can't believe it, it's only been a day and a few hours and I'm already dating Ian Malcolm this day just keeps getting a little bit exciting little by little.

I felt a hand caress my back gently and I looked over to look at Ian and he smirked and half smiled at me.

"How are you going to tell your dad about this?" He asked.

"I suggest we wait until it's a good time to tell him and act normal for now" I suggested and he agreed with me.

"Ah I see" Ian said.

"By the way are you feeling better from that experience that happened earlier?" He asked.

"What experience?" I asked.

"You know from watching the raptors feeding and you throwing up all over the place" Ian said with a little laugh at the end.

"Well I'm fine for now but I don't want to be unsure if I will get worse if we see more carnivore feeding times" I said.

" well I think for now you should be alright just take some aspirin it helps with stomach pain and also headaches if your having any right now" Ian suggested and I nodded.

I realized that I was still in a towel with no cloths on and that made me blush deeply and so then I made my way over to my suitcase which was brought up here along with everyone else. And picked out a black short sleeve shirt and a pair of shorts.

"Excuse me but I need to get some cloths on" i said to Ian and he smirked.

"You know you don't have to get dressed now I like what I see " he said with a smirk.

I blushed deeply and said "i will be right back" i said as i went into the bathroom and put my cloths on and came out and Ian was standing right in front of the door.

I jumped and made a small laugh "very funny Ian your trying to scare me to death I see" I said.

"You know Ashley your a pretty interesting girl more interesting then dinosaurs is what I can say" Ian said and that made me blush more.

He leaned down toward me and was heading for my lips I blushed even more as he started to lightly kiss me and then he started to get a little rough and passionate about it.

I accidentally moaned into the kiss and that caused Ian to get more excited I could feel him smirking.

"That's it baby enjoy it" He said and that made me blush even more deeply.

Before we could continue any further we heard a knock on the door and I looked annoyed and so did Ian.

"Come in!" I yelled and stepped away from Ian.

I saw who came in and it was my dad.

"Hey dad" I said with a smile.

"Hello Ashley are you ok?" He asked.

"Yes I'm fine dad I'm just chatting to Ian about Velociraptors and other species of dinosaurs " I said with a big lie there.

"Ah yes she has your daughter is a smart girl she is" Ian said.

"Well that's good to know I came here to tell you that I have to go have a meeting with Mr. Hammond along with Ian and Ellie so Hammond tolled me to keep you here and Muldoon will be keeping an eye on you" Dad said.

"What type of meeting now?" Ian asked.

"He is going to talk with all of us about the park either closing or staying open" dad said.

"Alan let's go" Ellie said.

"Alright alright come on Ian" Dad said as he pulled Ian out of the room with him and that caused me to let out a small laugh.

"Bye dad, bye Ellie and Bye Ian" I said with a smile.

"See you later Ashley" dad said.

Ian smiled and threw me a kiss but made it to where dad didn't see it.

After that I was left in my room alone I could hear the nature through the window and it was really peaceful.