Dino DNA

We walked inside the Visitor center and when we went inside their was a large T-Rex skeleton fighting off another random dinosaur that I couldn't recognize.

We walked up some stairs and into what seemed like the inside of a movie theater room when your watching a movie we all sat down and Hammond stood by a large screen and then a little figure of himself popped up and said hello.

"Say hello say hello" Hammond said to us.

"Hello" Ellie said with a laugh at the end.

"Brought the lines" Hammond said as he pulled out some cards.

"How are you John?" Hammond asked.

"Well fine, fine I guess but uh how did I get here?" He asked.

"Well i will tell you but first i need a drop of blood your blood your blood" Hammond said as he pricked the 2nd version of him on the finger.

"Oh john that hurt" he said and we all chuckled and laughed a bit.

"Oh calm down John it's all in the miracle of cloning and DNA" Hammond said.

Just then a small figure made of DNA popper up and poked Hammond on the shoulder and said with a laugh "oh Mr. DNA where did you come from?" He asked.

"From your blood just one drop of your blood contains millions of strands of DNA the building blocks of life" Mr. DNA said.

"A DNA strand like me is a blueprint for building a living thing and sometimes animals that went extinct millions of years ago like Dinosaurs they left blueprints behind for us to find" Mr. DNA said.

"A hundred million years ago their were Mosquitoes like today and just like today they fed even Dinosaurs on the blood of animals and sometimes after biting a Dinosaur the Mosquito would land on the branch of a tree and get stuck in the sap" Mr. DNA said.

"After millions of years of hardening it would become fossilized just like a Dinosaur bone preserved with the Mosquito inside" Mr. DNA said.

"This fossilized tree sap which we call Amber lived billions of years with the Mosquito inside until Jurassic park scientists came along using sophisticated techniques they extract the preserved blood from the Mosquito and Bingo! Dino DNA!" Mr. DNA said.

After all the talking from the video ended the railing in front of us dropped down and we started to move around and we saw a lab that had some real Dinosaur eggs in a nest under a red light.

"Wait how did you discover the theory of Mitosis?" Dad asked.

"Can't we see the Fertilized eggs?" Ellie asked.

"Can't you stop this thing?" Dad asked.

"I'm sorry it's kind of a ride" Hammond said.

"3, 2, 1 Malcolm said and we all pushed the railing forward and walked towards where the lab was.