Ian's Freak Out

~Ian's Pov~

The shower refreshed my well being mind as I walked out with a towel around my waist.

The air was cold but that doesn't effect me.

All I could think about was (Y,N) I was worrying that she might not want me anymore since that incident happened.

I wish I could turn back time.

But of course you can't.

Like I always say life will always find a way and it sure did with me and I wasn't too happy about it.

I tightened the towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom I was going to slip into my daily home outfit.

Which was a pair of black sweat pants, a black shirt with nothing on it and black socks.

It was always daily for me to wear black it's a great color on me OK!

I put the towel aside and walked downstairs.

I was going to see if (Y,N) was still in the living room last I seen of her was when she was in the living room staring off into space.

But that wasn't right she was gone and I mean gone gone.

I was starting to worry now.

I look around and saw the note on the table and I quickly snatched it into my hands.

My eyes were definitely reading everything carefully.

I dropped the note and was speechless she really did this...

She really went to Site B and now I'm going to have to hunt her down myself.

She just couldn't of had been thinking about doing this she never even heard about it until she went to Hammond the other day.

I knew what this was about now.

Hammond must have talked her into doing research there for his own needs.

He knows that I will follow after her it's his game.

He just wants me to go and do research as well.

Well now I don't have a choice I'm going to that island to bring her back to me.

I don't want anything happening to her, Dr. Grant would certainly kill me if she ends up dead.

Especially if it was a dinosaur.

I quickly ran upstairs I was in a freaked out State now.

Time was going by short and I know what I need to do.

I need to pack up and get that team together.

This has now become a rescue mission and I know just who to call.

I quickly went to the cell phone that was on my bedside and started to dial the number of a certain doctor.

The phone was ringing but no one picked up.

"Great Dr. Levine your not there what a sur your probably on Site B too" I say to myself and I started to dial another number.

I know that in my mind that Dr. Levine was probably talked into this by Hammond.

Like he found a dinosaur corpse a while back but wasn't able to take any samples due to the...

The government burning all the evidence of dinosaurs ever existing especially if the exist today.

I held the phone to my ear.

I knew that he would pick up.

"Hello?" I heard a male voice say.

I take in a deep breath.

"Dr. Throne we have an issue"