Ian's Ride To Site B

Ian's pov

The ocean was as blue as ever, and the wind was going here and there.

We were coming in close to Site B.

Dr. Throne stayed behind to keep track on things, plus he didn't want to end up stuck on an island like I did back when Hammond started Jurassic Park.

But who knows about this time.

Nick Van Owen was talking to the captain and Eddie was working on his tranquilizer gun.

As stood next to the railing and looked over the island, the sky was cloudy and it almost looks like it could rain soon.

I got a bit curious to see what Eddie was doing and asked what type of tranquilizer he was using on the animals we see.

"The most powerful neurotoxin in the world. It works faster than the nerve conduction velocity, which means the animals is down before it feels the -P- prick of the dart" Eddie explains.

"Is there an antidote?" I ask.

"What, like if you shot yourself in the foot? Don't do that, you will be dead before you even realized you had an accident" Eddie explains.

I was amazed by that statement and left Eddie to go back and let him do what he was doing.

I was lost in thought for a second when I heard Nick come out here while he was arguing with the captain.

"He said he has heard too many stories about this island chain and he uh wants to drop us off at shore" Nick explains.

I cock my eyebrow.

"Yeah you see he heard this story about these 2 fisher men that came too close to the island and never returned" Nick explains and the captain was comforting his son he has with him.

"But he says he will leave us on shore, he has a radio and will be anchoring somewhere off shore" Nick explains.

And I heard the captain say something.

"And they call the islands Las Cinco Meurtes?" Nick asks the captain.

The captain reply with a yes.

Eddie looks concerned and confused.

"Whoa what does that mean?" Eddie asks in a calm/nervous tone.

"The 5 deaths he says" Nick says with a straight face.

Eddie goes back to what he was doing but looks concerned.

I wouldn't blame him at all.

The island drew closer and closer with each mile we travel.

I can tell it's dense jungle with tall trees so far.

The 2 cars and the trailer we already on board so at least we have shelter and safety for now.

I just hope this goes by quickly and without and chaos.

Here I come (Y,N)