A Urgent Meeting

~Ian's pov~

The car ride was fast and I swear I almost got pulled over but I could care less about a stupid speeding ticket.

Right now I care about getting to Site B and saving (Y,N) and Dr. Levine.

Stupid Hammond always getting those so called smart ideas to bring people unto an island filled with man eating dinosaurs.

What made him think creating dinosaurs was a good idea in the 1st place?

I was lost in thought as I drove and I didn't realize that I had already pulled up to where I'm suppose to be.

Dr. Thornes office.

I quickly got out of my car and speed walked inside.

When I walked in I could smell smoke from a car engine all over the place and loud banging that was being handled with the equipment that Dr. Throne had already been working on over the years.

I carefully but fast made my way through all the chaos and up to a door that had Dr. Thornes name on it.

I knocked fast and rushed in.

Dr. Thorne was at his desk and he just got off the phone.

"I know" he said.

"I'm guessing Hammond told you I'm coming" I said.

He nodded and sighed deeply.

"And I'm also guessing you want to expand the date to right now because your little girlfriend is on Site B with Dr. Levine ?" He asks me.

This guy was good that's for sure.

"It's like you read my mind already" I said almost a bit shocked.

He chuckled.

"I will do that but we need to quickly and I mean quickly get everything set up, I'm still waiting on Nick Van Owen to show up" Dr. Thorne says.

"What about Eddie Carr?" I ask.

"He is already here and he isn't happy that he can't field test this yet because we are in such a hurry" he explains.

"He will just have to deal with it" I said as I shrug my shoulders.

He chuckled again.

"It's been a while Ian" Thorne says as he pats my shoulder and walks out of his office.

I followed close behind.

"Everything you see here, will be on this exhibition, I've been working on this stuff for months" Thorne explains.

"What do you mean just you?" Eddie asks annoyed.

"I do most of the work here don't take all the damn credit" Eddie says more annoyed.

"Alright alright Eddie fine you get some credit" Thorne says as he rubs the back of his head.

"Nick should be coming around soon Dr. Thorne, he said traffic was rough" Eddie says as he goes back to work on a car.

Thorne sighs.

"Excuses.." Thorne mutters lowly.

I was about to say something but before I could a van started backing in.

I moved out of the way and a guy walked out and opened the back of the van.

"Ah! Nick it's about time you showed up!" Dr. Thorne says.

"It wasn't an excuse by the way" Nick explains.

Nick started to pull out camera equipment.

"I'm guessing Hammond sent you to photograph the animals" I said.

"Umm yes I am the only reason I'm on this exhibition is because Hammond is giving me a good price" Nick explained.

I rolled my eyes, the things people do for money is outrageous these days.

"You people and money I swear" I said to myself.

Nick gave me a glare but went back to what he was doing.

Just then I heard someone banged on some type of metal.

"Owww owww oww! Don't do that you gotta be gently with it like it was your own baby" Eddie says to a working who was working on a giant camper like car.

What has Hammond gotten himself into.

Just as I was about to say something I got a message on my phone, it was a text from (Y,N) she must have gotten a signal.

It said.

"Ian send help! This was a bad idea after all, me and Dr. Levine were attacked, we have no way of contacting our boat, we are stranded.

Your my only hope Ian, I love you"

And with that the message ends.

I breathed in deeply to keep calm.

Don't worry (Y,N) I'm coming" I said to myself.

Everyone behind me went silent and stared at me.

I turned around and said.

"Let's get this exhibition started"

And with that we're off!